Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cp27

46mm Coin Capsules

16 posts in this topic

Hi, I am looking for 46mm Coin capsules. Many Thanks

If you do not come right before Wednesday, please let me know. I am in regular touch with the Lighthouse agent. He is a member of BoB and will surely list them on request.

Hi, I am looking for 46mm Coin capsules. Many Thanks

How many are you looking for? I have 6 - 46mm dia. capsules in a Lighthouse box...I must have used 4 for some large coins. I also have a lot of 45.2mm capsules but much shallower than the Lighthouse capsules.

If you do not come right before Wednesday, please let me know. I am in regular touch with the Lighthouse agent. He is a member of BoB and will surely list them on request.

Hi Dstorm, Thank you, The lighthouse capsule is what i am looking for. I need 30 ( 46mm inside dia.), it is for the silver wildlife medallions.

Please let me know if he can list some. Regards

Edited by cp27

How many are you looking for? I have 6 - 46mm dia. capsules in a Lighthouse box...I must have used 4 for some large coins. I also have a lot of 45.2mm capsules but much shallower than the Lighthouse capsules.

Hi Alloway65, Thank you, Can you list 20 x 45.2mm(inside dia.) capsules for me. many thanks

Edited by cp27

Hi Alloway65, Thank you, Can you list 20 x 45.2mm(inside dia.) capsules for me. many thanks

What coins/medallions do you want to use them for... I might have the same coins and can check them.

The outside capsule thickness is 6.24mm and they can hold a RSA Silver Crown with less than 0.50mm depth clearance.

What coins/medallions do you want to use them for... I might have the same coins and can check them.

The outside capsule thickness is 6.24mm and they can hold a RSA Silver Crown with less than 0.50mm depth clearance.

Hi, I want to use them for 50th anniversary wildlife medallions. Many thanks for your help. Regards

Hi cp27, I checked the capsules with my set and the 50th Anniversary Wildlife Medallions fit perfectly.

My set has 24 medallions!

I will try and list the 20 for you later....I am still bogged down with Flu.

Hi cp27, I checked the capsules with my set and the 50th Anniversary Wildlife Medallions fit perfectly.

My set has 24 medallions!

I will try and list the 20 for you later....I am still bogged down with Flu.

Hi Alloway65, Yes, it is a set of 24. If you have can you list 30 for me.

Not nice I hope you get over the flu quickly. Many thanks

Hi Alloway65, Yes, it is a set of 24. If you have can you list 30 for me. Many thanks

Good morning, Managed to locate 28, I will list later today and inform through this thread.

Good morning, Managed to locate 28, I will list later today and inform through this thread.

Good morning, Thank you, I will be on the lookout for it.

Hi dstorm, thank you very much for your help, I did come right. regards

Good morning, Thank you, I will be on the lookout for it.

The capsules are listed....for some reason I could not list as a buy now.

Hope you are feeling much better, alloway!

Hope you are feeling much better, alloway!

Many thanks, slowly on the mend.

We decided to have flu jabs a few weeks ago as we spend a lot of time with one of our young Grandchildren...I suppose I am now suffering the consequences!

The capsules are listed....for some reason I could not list as a buy now.

Thank you, I have put a bid in. You have to be careful, a friend of mine picked up a chest infection afterwards. Regards

Auction closed for you....thanks for your bid.

Thanks for the tip I am staying warm.:sick: