Sign in to follow this  
admin

Not for sensitive viewers.

admin    0
admin

This video is so upsetting, I could not manage to look till the end. This "woman" should have been strung from the nearest tree, instead she only received an 18 month jail sentence :mad::mad::mad:

For the benefit of all the English only users, this happened in May 2011 and the "mother" was 18, she will be released in November 2012 :disgusted::disgusted:

Please do NOT click on the link if you are easily upset, seriously, although this will upset anybody.....

Malaysian Mother Beating Her 8-Month Old Helpless Baby - YouTube

The Afrikaans newspaper article with a link to the video.

Skokkende kindermishandeling! | Volksblad

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Ek is sprakeloos! How low can a low life get!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Nee man....ek skoon naar! This is beyond disgusting. I hope she gets what she deserves in jail!

mellowred    10
mellowred

Didn't watch the video, but the subject was on TV a couple of nights ago. The SA parents, also 18, who beat their child so badly that he suffered permanent mental and physical disabilities. He eventually died from the injuries.

Same story, different people.

What sort of soul does a person have to have to be able to do this to any defenseless being? There is no way possible that they cannot realize what they are doing. Unbelievably it is "unconstitutional" to sterilize these things, and they are free to bring more victims into their horrible little lives.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Cannot watch any footage such as this.

We have been teaching our children about not trusting people we (they) do not know. Our eldest (aged 6) has started asking questions lately about "why" he shouldn't trust everyone.

It is a difficult thing to answer, since how does one describe a species that can do these sorts of things to one's own children - without scaring the bejabbers out of the youngsters, yet making sure that they know why we feel jolts of terror when we can't find/see them immediately at a shopping mall, playpark, beach, etc.

Re-reading Mellowred's post - I could not agree more MR! People such as this should qualify for automatic sterilisation.

Edited by MsPlod

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Parents who treat their children like this should be locked up in SA's mental institutions (many of ours are worse than jail!) and the keys should be thrown away.

mellowred    10
mellowred

Another difficult aspect MsPlod is that the majority of people do NOT do things like this, and you and your children can trust them. But there is no way you can take a chance on that, so you are forced to teach your children that it is unsafe out there.

What if one of your little ones is in genuine need of help from a stranger, but won't accept the help because he can't trust anyone? Indirectly, these few sickos make life less safe for every caring parent and loved child.

It is heartbreaking to know that little 6 year olds have to know about evil. Very difficult for parents to reach a safe but non-fear-filled solution.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

There are so many childless couples around the world that would move heaven and earth to be able to have a child to love (us included). Yet you get couples who breed like flies, and they simply don't give a hoot about the safety and wellbeing of the children!

When I was growing up my parents had two foster children - Mary and John. Mary was about 4 or 5 years old at the time and had the mental capacity of a baby. Why? Because her father could not stand her crying so beat the hell out of her and threw her against the walls a few times. I remember the day she arrived at the house - all was well until it was time for a bath - she screamed blue murder! Apparently she had been thrown in scalding bath water a few times as "punishment" and also beaten badly in a bathroom. Whilst she was in the care of the children's home, they never managed to bath her once! With lots of love, patience and care, my mom eventually got her to understand that bathtime could be fun - not terrifying! John was a little luckier as he was only a few months old when the children were removed from the parents, although he was very sickly.

Long story short, I can't remember how long we had them in our family, but I do know that my parents did everything they could to adopt them and it was denied. Something to do with my parents already having a healthy white child so they were not allowed to adopt white children! (my mom suffered about 8 or 10 miscarriages before and after I was born, and she ended up having a full hysterectomy at age 24 thus the foster / adoption route followed).

Although times ended up being tough (poor business decision led to my father losing everything - house, business, etc) and my parents subsequently divorcing, I am still grateful to have had the childhood I did. I only ever got one real hiding from my father, and plenty of "threats" from my mom (you know the, 3... 2.... 1....), but I was disciplined adequately where necessary and I don't think I turned out half-bad! Granted my mom gives me grey hairs now (she's stubborn), but I love her all the same!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

During the 22 years MrA and I lived in Cape Town, we had five foster children - each of whom came to us "damaged", physically and emotionally. A couple of them had been raped by their own fathers! By the time they came to us they were between 11 and 14 years of age. We managed to get all but one through matric and in those days there were no "foster care grants" as there are today! But four of the five turned out to be social, capable and loving human beings. One we have completely lost touch with, unfortunately, but the others keep in touch with us regularly.

I would still be helping young, needy teenage girls but MrA says "no more" since Heidi died 2 years ago. (She was not a foster child but we looked after her and cared for her for about 14 years while she was in and out of mental institutions! Her family, in all those years and since she died, have not had any contact with her or us! I often wonder if they even know she has passed on?)

svw    10
svw

We have been teaching our children about not trusting people we (they) do not know. Our eldest (aged 6) has started asking questions lately about "why" he shouldn't trust everyone.

I also couldn't watch footage such as this - too upsetting.

It's very difficult to explain to young children but I think you have to be as honest as possible and keep all lines of communication open - often it's not strangers involved - go with your gut feeling and your instinct! We have four boys all almost grown up - youngest 17 and eldest 22 but many years back I had a bad feeling about the one male teacher at the school he kept telling me how good our one kid was with music and that he would like to give him extra lessons - yes, our son has a natural talent but my gut feeling kept telling me that something was not right with this teacher and I refused to allow my kid to go to extra lessons with this chap. Not no after it was discovered that he had been abusing little boys that he had been giving extra music lessons to - ended up being dismissed etc. etc. All I can say is thankgoodness I listened to my gut feeling and our son was not one of his victims !!!!!!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Yup - there are some dreadful sickos out there. Thankfully most of us would protect our own children (and anyone else's children for that matter) from these predators and monsters. Nonetheless, instilling a sense of caution is just soooooo necessary.

Virgotec    10
Virgotec

Ek is nou so de moerin, ek flieg sommer Malaysia toe en gaan bliksem daai donnerse b*tch.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
Ek is nou so de moerin, ek flieg sommer Malaysia toe en gaan bliksem daai donnerse b*tch.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tragic hey - that this sort of thing brings out the violent in so many of us. I get so enraged and sad seeing cruelty (to anyone or any animal) that I do feel as if I want to be part of a vigilante group sometimes. Then I remember that it achieves so little in the end.

Virgotec    10
Virgotec

It is very tragic.

People that bully kids and animals are cowards. They don't have the balls to pick on someone their own size.

When I was about 13 I assulted our neighbour because he kicked our dog, he laid a charge against me, but who the hell do these people think they are, treating innocent, defenceless little children like that.

I hope she rots in HELL!!

Edited by Virgotec

mellowred    10
mellowred
....... Nonetheless, instilling a sense of caution is just soooooo necessary.

Sadly there is no other way. It has to be done.

Virgotec    10
Virgotec

Do these beasts instill a sense of caution when they are beating the hell out of defenceless little babies?, NO!

I'm sorry if I sound unreasonable, but this behaviour is totally unacceptable to me. I feel very strong about children and animals being mistreated and I will defend them not matter what. Afterall, if we don't stand up for them, who will.

I am not the kind of person that doesn't get involved, those people in my opinion are just as guilty and cowardess as the bullies themselves.

58f5a735e3ed0_Wolfprotect.jpg.40606f77337e1e40ec384818d2a1802d.jpg

Edited by Virgotec

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Today's email which I received from the Bloemfontein SPCA. Please, folks, if you live in or near Bloem support this SPCA! Thanks

"Dear SPCA friends

Herewith a horrific story which our NSPCA Farm Animal Unit investigated.

We want to share it with you guys and plead with everyone to buy responsibly when buying clothes, ornaments, souvenirs and food derived from animals.

Let's all stand together against cruelty and not under estimate consumer power!!!

We should all be more compassion conscious and less fashion conscious!!!!

The link to the video is

BARBARIC MASSACRE OF CROCODILES AT FARM

The National Council of SPCAs stepped in and halted the slaughter of fully conscious juvenile crocodiles at the Kroonkrok Farm in Rustenburg in the North West Province on 09 May.

A routine inspection of the facility led to the uncovering of the horrific manner in which juvenile crocodiles – under 700 mm long – were being killed to provide skins for the fashion industry.

Pre-stunning is required to render animals unconscious before the slaughter procedure itself is undertaken. Visual footage taken by NSPCA personnel at the scene demonstrates that the juvenile crocodiles were not pre-stunned and remained fully conscious during this “pithing” process: - the method used to slaughter the animal.

Allegedly crocodiles were pre-stunned then placed into sacks and numbers accumulated until they were slaughtered. During this time they were regaining consciousness. The method of slaughter itself was that a knife was used to cut the nape of the neck, then a screwdriver inserted to mangle or scramble their brains before a long wire was run down their spinal cords.

Personnel from the National Council’s Farm Animal Unit intervened, stopped the process and issued a warning in terms of the Animals Protection Act.

A return inspection was made the following day, 10 May 2012.

This was a follow-up inspection and we noted that there had been improvements but what we witnessed was horrific and we shall be laying criminal charges.

This instance reiterates the calls of the NSPCA regarding the outrageous treatment of animals to provide skins for the fashion industry.

For any enquiries contact Nazareth Appalsamy on 011-907-3590.

Till next time

Reinet

Bloemfontein SPCA

Tel: 051-4473801"

svw    10
svw
This instance reiterates the calls of the NSPCA regarding the outrageous treatment of animals to provide skins for the fashion industry.

"

Sickening!..........Hence the main reason that I will not sell genuine leather handbags or any other fashion items made from leather!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Thanks, Admin, for drawing our attention to the fact that children are our best examples when it comes to serious illnesses. They just never give up.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
This video is so upsetting, I could not manage to look till the end. This "woman" should have been strung from the nearest tree, instead she only received an 18 month jail sentence :mad::mad::mad:

For the benefit of all the English only users, this happened in May 2011 and the "mother" was 18, she will be released in November 2012 :disgusted::disgusted:

Please do NOT click on the link if you are easily upset, seriously, although this will upset anybody.....

Malaysian Mother Beating Her 8-Month Old Helpless Baby - YouTube

The Afrikaans newspaper article with a link to the video.

Skokkende kindermishandeling! | Volksblad

Oh dear, i am speechless, if i were to see this happen i would attack the woman and hit her into oblivion, i am so upset i have chills all over!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

I don't know how true this is, but i heard a phew weeks ago that the instant noodles we buy (sachets of spices are actually made from dogs that were killed for this purpose). Like i mentioned i do not know whether this is true or not, but i was stunned by this and therefore decided not to buy the product/s until i know exactly whether this is actually true or not!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well the Chinese are known to eat dogs but surely if they put this into the noodles we buy then it should be marked accordingly on the ingredient labels? I sincerely hope it's not true because these noodles seem to form the staple diet of students in Grahamstown - a lot of them are vegetarians and only buy the so-called vegetarian varieties of noodles. Imagine what they would feel about eating dogs? Yugh!

svw    10
svw
Well the Chinese are known to eat dogs but surely if they put this into the noodles we buy then it should be marked accordingly on the ingredient labels? I sincerely hope it's not true because these noodles seem to form the staple diet of students in Grahamstown - a lot of them are vegetarians and only buy the so-called vegetarian varieties of noodles. Imagine what they would feel about eating dogs? Yugh!

Might just be better to stick to a known brand like "Maggie" they have a name to uphold

Vegar    10
Vegar

Under the CHILD CARE ACT it is mandatory to report abuse or neglect of children.

Watch for signs of child abuse:

[h=2]Recognizing Child Abuse[/h] The following signs may signal the presence of child abuse or neglect.

[h=3]The Child:[/h]

• Shows sudden changes in behavior or school performance
  • Has not received help for physical or medical problems brought to the parents' attention
  • Has learning problems (or difficulty concentrating) that cannot be attributed to specific physical or psychological causes
  • Is always watchful, as though preparing for something bad to happen
  • Lacks adult supervision
  • Is overly compliant, passive, or withdrawn
  • Comes to school or other activities early, stays late, and does not want to go home

[h=3]The Parent:[/h]

• Shows little concern for the child
  • Denies the existence of—or blames the child for—the child's problems in school or at home
  • Asks teachers or other caregivers to use harsh physical discipline if the child misbehaves
  • Sees the child as entirely bad, worthless, or burdensome
  • Demands a level of physical or academic performance the child cannot achieve
  • Looks primarily to the child for care, attention, and satisfaction of emotional needs

[h=3]The Parent and Child:[/h]

• Rarely touch or look at each other
  • Consider their relationship entirely negative
  • State that they do not like each other

Parents who slap their children in public do worse in private.

The "deaf" indifferent parent is emotionally abusive.

A bully may be re-enacting a parent's behaviour at home.

Children are statistically more at risk at home than elsewhere.