Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

New Look Auction Page

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I just knew I shouldn't have gone out this morning....!

Came back and saw we have a new look auction page:wtf:Mmmm....I don't like it! The description is "broken" inbetween the pic and it certainly does not look professional. Can the IT department please look at this? Anyone else noticed the difference?:oops:

wayjen    10
wayjen

It is too busy, not user friendly too much info.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

What do you mean "New look auction page"? Nothing should have changed, if the display looks strange, try and delete your browsing history.

catzcan    10
catzcan
I just knew I shouldn't have gone out this morning....!

Came back and saw we have a new look auction page:wtf:Mmmm....I don't like it! The description is "broken" inbetween the pic and it certainly does not look professional. Can the IT department please look at this? Anyone else noticed the difference?:oops:

I quite like it - the different sorting options are very usefull. Mac, won't it be possible to add another sorting column for category:idea:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels
What do you mean "New look auction page"? Nothing should have changed, if the display looks strange, try and delete your browsing history.

MacMuffin...please see the description of the item. No longer underneath each other, next to the pic, but "broken". Hope this makes sense to you?

[TABLE=class: display]

[TR=class: even]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left sorting_1]1x1_trans.gif

65289284[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]

298214-3347123746-s.gif**STUNNING GORGEOUS EXTRAVAGANT***Fine Silver Necklace**With Heart Charm***

TS1075N[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_right][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Fri, 11 May 12 11:15

Fri, 18 May 12 22:30[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]1 at R200.00[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Open

0 Users Watching

No bids

3 Relists Remaining

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]• Copy or Relist

Copy as Different Type

[/url]

Edit

Close

Delete

Add to Pick List[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TABLE]

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
MacMuffin...please see the description of the item. No longer underneath each other, next to the pic, but "broken". Hope this makes sense to you?

I don't see it - what browser? Mind sending a screenshot? (I suppose you have tried deleting your browser cache - or?)

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

I see now what it is - should not be like this - we will sort it out asap....

voldermort    10
voldermort

Ooohhhh, I don't like it :oh:

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

DOESNT fit on my computer screen anymore, sort of hangs over the side and onto the breadboard .

voldermort    10
voldermort

When I go into my selling page onto Open Items the items that opened last night & that are ending days from now are on the very first pages & the items that are ending tonight (that I need to relist) are now on page three hundred & something - this is going to be very time consuming if this stays the way it is now especially as there are now only 25 items per page & you can only go by 5 pages on each click. Just realised it is only 2 pages per click :wtf: going to take a potential customer a month of Sundays to check what is bn sold, never mind the relisting.

Edited by voldermort

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

I wish I had 300 pages of items to sell

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

@ Voldermort - top left hand side there is a drop-down menu next to the 25 - can be changed up to 100!

And a big thumbs up to BoB for the relisting sort option - finally! :)

voldermort    10
voldermort
@ Voldermort - top left hand side there is a drop-down menu next to the 25 - can be changed up to 100!

Thank you CC - never saw that at all :embarrest:

voldermort    10
voldermort
I wish I had 300 pages of items to sell

Right now whilst trying to sort this out I can promise you you wouldn't like it :blink1:

Digitrade    10
Digitrade

The pick list is also not working.

Did phone BoB. Said they will try to sort it out.

If you pick listings to add to your pick list, and you try to view your pick list, it just says "No data available."

Very frustrating just before Weekend Specials!

Digitrade    10
Digitrade

Pick list back to working order again.

Thank you for the quick response to fixing the problem!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

A Super Thanks to Mac and his team, i can now use the relist function to sort my listings, wonderful, exactly what I need.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
A Super Thanks to Mac and his team, i can now use the relist function to sort my listings, wonderful, exactly what I need.

I second that, what a pleasure to now be able to sort listings by number of relists! Well done bob!

voldermort    10
voldermort

Tananka please tell me how?

voldermort    10
voldermort

I found it, I think - if you click by the relistings it will show what has the least relists remaining :idea:

svw    10
svw

Oh my word...................at first glance - did a complete double take - hated it - went and made a cuppa - stood staring at the computer decided that I would rather go and watch the vampire diaries - have now just returned to have a "good look" at what you guys at bob have been up to !!!!!! - WELL DONE! more user friendly AND +++ easier to read !!!!!!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
Tananka please tell me how?

Click on Relistings at the top until you get to the least number of relists and there you go.

voldermort    10
voldermort

After all that struggling to try & find my way around we have now gone back to the way it originally was :oh:

alloway65    10
alloway65
Click on Relistings at the top until you get to the least number of relists and there you go.

Have not found it yet...possibly not trying hard enough...maybe I need new glasses.:embarrest:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Borrow Wayne's glass eye! If you ask really nicely, perhaps he won't charge any hiring fees! :whistling: