Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Watch out for this seller

Cali Craft and Gems

Items for sale from JohnnyWad on bidorbuy.co.za

See he has been raking up the negatives at quite a rate, but what got to me tonight was the fact that just before a high-value Tanzanite R1 auction was due to close, the bids were deleted and the listing was closed. Obviously did not reach the price the seller was wanting so he followed the "unfair" tactic - not acceptable!

If you are not prepared to let your item go at the selling price, then stay away from the R1 auctions - end of story!

Tanzanites - GENUINE LOOSE TANZANITE 2.36CT PEAR SHAPED WITH CERTIFICATE AND VALUATION was listed for R1.00 on 9 May at 20:09 by JohnnyWad in Cape Town (ID:64842199)

(glancing through his ratings one can see that buyers are complaining about fake items too!)

lilythepink

I think there have been previous complaints on the forum about JohnnyWad!?

Cuan, I hope you're looking into this?

Miss Jewels

....just plain dishonest! (i.m.o.)

cameronmackenzie

I must say if you look at his activity, he sells a high priced watch every month or so, pockets a good few thousand, gets a bad rating and then just carries on doing the same thing. Why is this allowed? I know the caveat "let the buyer beware" but this appears to be nothing less than theft and nothijg gets done about it.

Just Beachin

Perhaps he should have stuck with his movie career:rolleyes:

NooNooBug

Seems he happily carries on ! I just don't understand Buyers that will buy a high priced item from a Seller like this especially with the continuous negative feedback he receives for various transgressions, not to mention his attitude responding to some buyers ratings ! I believe in giving 2nd chance but he is WAY past that it seems. I personally would not buy anything from him even if it were R1 !

jogesel

I once was interested in buying a watch from this seller but when I saw his ratings I didn't go through with the purchase. I am surprised that BOB allows such sellers to continue. There are many like him. I have in other posts suggested that BOB take more action to assist buyers. The response I got was that BOB can't monitor all the sellers all the time and that it is up to buyers to lodge complaints. This is taking the easy way out out. If I start a school and enroll 10 000 kids I am responsible. If one kid gets injured I can't say oh my school is too big I can't monitor all the kids all the time. The kid should haver reported to me.BOB is essentially in control of who does what on the site.

BOB makes profits from sales. Use some of that money to hire more employees to check out situations like these or buy software that can monitor such occurrences.