Sign in to follow this  
xina

3 ring folder?

xina

So recently got all my coins into the 20pocket pages only to discover that getting an A4 3D ring folder is quite a challenge. The office supply lady at work got me a quote from one of the suppliers that will make these to order at a minimum of 10 unit at about R55 each depending on the thickness/size of the folder.

So what I want form you guys is some advice on these folders since I only need two with maybe one spare.

I am considering on placing an order and then selling the rest here on BOB but I am not keen on the possibility of sitting with all the folders and waiting for them to sell.

As I have struggled to find them on BOB I am assuming that they might sell but on the other-hand I might just sit with these thing for a very long time.

Any input would be appreciated.

Regards

Hendrik

Cali Craft and Gems

Not to sure where you are based, but give the secondhand or charity shops a try. When ever we have needed a three-hole file we've come right at those shops. Brand new is a rip off nowdays!

xina

Thanks. I am in Pretoria.

I am planning to pop in at a local hospice this weekend.

Virgotec

DSBAN1242BLU.jpg.bbfae922c0f3a2b540459a18d1b3e440.jpg

If this is what you are looking for, I will get you a price tomorrow. Just let me know.

Rare NotesCoins

Hi Xina.

Im also from Pretoria. You can buy them on bob under my username. What colour would you like?

Regards Morne

Virgotec

Hi Xina

The price I got is the same as Mornes' and he already has them in stock and listed on BOB, so maybe you would like to get them from him. If not, let me know and I'll get them for you.

Regards

xina

Thanks for all the input and I will keep it in mind the next time I am looking for these folders. Managed to get four last week for the total of R4 (R1 per binder:cheesy:).