Sign in to follow this  
mrmouse

Some input please

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

If a person buys an item where the minimum quantity is listed as two , do extra mail charges apply .????????:idea:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
If a person buys an item where the minimum quantity is listed as two , do extra mail charges apply .????????:idea:

They most certainly should not - if they do then that is nefarious! Did you ask a question of the trader in this regard?

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

this is the one ive been fighting about for the last week , everyone slated me for not reading the mail listing , ive now only just realised thanks to Wayjen that I bid on a minimum quantity of 2 items , which as far as im concerned is one purchase of a combined by seller product , ive been ripped off .

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

QBall HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP , need some input here .

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Something that also makes me walk away,is when someone will ask R2 for every addition stamp.

Now I've posted stamps and I know that an additional R2 is nonsense.

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

So says I stirring a big imaginary SPOON with both hands :grin:

qball    10
qball

The shipping states 1st Item is..., each item thereafter is... to me this is pretty self explanatory regardless of whether it is a minimum quantity of 2 items set - there are 2 items on the order. The shipping is calculated on 2 items. This does not mean we agree with the shipping amounts and are still busy with the seller in this regard.

Please don't create duplicate threads and only post on the existing thread.

Thanks

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

got email thanks , see my thoughts on other thread last post ,

svw    10
svw

From a sellers point of view this is what can become very confusing for buyers, especially new buyers to internet shopping - the more simple everything is kept then the easier it will be for people to understand. If you want to sell a minimum of two items per order then I would feel obliged to adjust my shipping costs and treat the first two items as one order and then any additional item thereafter would incur additional postage. Likewise if a buyer would like to buy 10 items or more then why not encourage further sales by offering discounted shipping rates.

qball    10
qball
From a sellers point of view this is what can become very confusing for buyers, especially new buyers to internet shopping - the more simple everything is kept then the easier it will be for people to understand. If you want to sell a minimum of two items per order then I would feel obliged to adjust my shipping costs and treat the first two items as one order and then any additional item thereafter would incur additional postage. Likewise if a buyer would like to buy 10 items or more then why not encourage further sales by offering discounted shipping rates.

Absolutely correct, please see my response in this thread... http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/shipping-post-office-courier-issues/16627-excessive-postal-charges.html

Seller's should always try keep it simple and easy and be reasonable.