Sign in to follow this  
svw

Simplicity Pattern 9004

svw

I am desperately looking for simplicity craft pattern number 9004 - checked simplicity - no longer in print - hoping that someone has one lying around and would like to sell it!

wayjen

Hi svw, we've sold plenty patterns and I just went through our lot still on and I don't see a 9004 amongst the lot but I seem to think we have some more unlisted patterns somewhere but it's a matter of where. If I do find them I will list it and let you know.

wayjen

Ok found the box and no Simplicity patterns in sorry for that. The patterns I did find are so old there is even an envelope with Union of South Africa and a stamp on it. I might be RICH!!!!!!

I will keep a look out anyway svw.

svw
Ok found the box and no Simplicity patterns in sorry for that. The patterns I did find are so old there is even an envelope with Union of South Africa and a stamp on it. I might be RICH!!!!!!

I will keep a look out anyway svw.

Thanks - much appreciated...!

lilythepink

I sold all my old patterns on BoB more than a year ago. Sorry I can't help but I will ask around my sewing friends who may have it.

svw
I sold all my old patterns on BoB more than a year ago. Sorry I can't help but I will ask around my sewing friends who may have it.

Thanks Lily - I have been searching the internet for it ..... it's a craft pattern for a fish cat cave - really hoping that I can find one otherwise I will have wing it and try designing one myself - it will be much easier to adjust an existing pattern than to start from scratch.

lilythepink

Sounds most interesting but I think something like this could also be up geewhizz's street. Send her a PM and see if she can help. Otherwise ask questions of the sewing machine sellers on BoB - I know one of them makes up fancy dress costumes, etc, but I can't remember her name. (It may be "sewingmachine lady"??)

svw

Yep - thanks a ton admin - didn't know that you were into sewing ... that's exactly it!!! unfortunately that download is minus all its pieces only has the instructions

lilythepink

Admin seems to have plenty of hidden talents! Well done!