Sign in to follow this  
JohnBenn

How does the automatic relistings work?

JohnBenn

Do I have to pay for every re-listing,if they are not "enhanced listings"?

(sorry this is not making much sense to me "If this option is selected, listing fees and enhanced listing fees apply for each relist.")

Because the other day I had to re-list 60 items,and that was a pain in the wazoo.

Thanks

Virgotec

No, you can relist up to 10 times with regular listings without paying additional listing fees. If they are enhanced listings, then you would pay for each relist.

Hope this makes sense.

JohnBenn

Thank you Virgotec.

svw

If your original listing was not enhanced ie:- not paid for when originally listed and if you selected the automatic relist option then it will remain same - likewise if it was an enhanced listing originally then when it auto relists it will be an enhanced listing again which can work out rather pricy in the long run. The only thing that you can change on a auto relist is the amount of items ie:- only relist the amount of items which did not sell.

Personally I would select the option to auto relist unenhanced listings and then rather manually relist one or two that I would like to enhance - this way you can keep your enhanced listings different and "fresh".

Hope this helps your pain in the wazoo.

JohnBenn

Haha yes it does...thanks:bigsmile: