Sign in to follow this  
2dblue

Introduce yourself here

Jacques Kuun

Welcome Yin!

Regards

Jacques

morganfarrell

Hello all. My name is Morgan Farrell. I finally retired a few months ago and I'm now able to come out of the shadows with my stamp collecting. I have been collecting since I was 7 years old (55 years) and I have specialized in Southern Africa for about the last 30. I collect all of South Africa including provincials, SWA/Namibia, Bech/Botswana, Swaziland, and Basutoland/Lesotho. I am very specialized in Union issues (especially penny ships), Lesotho, and postmarks.

I live in Montana, USA and oddly I have never visited your country. Maybe one day. I think that I may know a few of you though.

I think this forum is excellent and has a lot of potential. I will try and be active in it.

wayjen

Welcome Morgan Farrell, you just in time to hear that Walmart and Burger King should be landing on our shores soon.

Welcome to the forum and BoB and if you need anything you can just ask.

morganfarrell

Wayjen -

Thanks for the kind welcome. I'm afraid I can't top Walmart or Burgerking though.

Regards,

Morgan

Jacques Kuun

Hello Morgan

Welcome!

It is brilliant to hear that you are into Union of South Africa stamps as I am passionate about this field.

I also specialize in the SWA and the Namibia proofs.

And I am also glad to see that you came right with your order of the Union Publication.

Regards

Jacques

PS: My biggest letdown in life (as in ever) was the day that I tasted my first McDonalds hamburger. Let us pray that Burger King can do better.

JPBon
PS: My biggest letdown in life (as in ever) was the day that I tasted my first McDonalds hamburger. Let us pray that Burger King can do better.[/size][/font]

Welcome Morgan

Dstorm I have had McDs three times and all three times I got food poisoning, something in them doesnt go down well with me.

Jacques Kuun

Hello JPBon

Must be the Montana cows!?

Regards

Jacques

morganfarrell

You guys won't find me sticking up for McDonalds (or Burgerking, I'm afraid). Walmart's OK even though my town fought them off. Nothing wrong with Montana cows though. I have to stick up for them.

I hoped to find such Union enthusiasts as you, Jacques, on this forum. I still have some friends over that way to compare notes with but, sadly, some of the friends that I had in the past are gone now.

-Morgan

lilythepink

Welcome to the forum, Morgan. Hope you'll hang in here for years to come and have as much help and fun as you need!

morganfarrell

lilythepink -

Thanks for the kind welcome.

Regards,

Morgan

DogzinCats

Hello to all

My name is Debbie and have recently inherited my Gran's collection, at first I thought I would try and sell it as a large collection but decided to buy the SACC and somehow I got a bit hooked. I still have so much to learn and hopefully will figure it all out one day. I must admit it has been a fun few months.

Regards

Debbie

wayjen

Welcome Debbie, enjoy.

DogzinCats

Thank you Wayjen

MiemsJewels

Welcome Debbie:smile:

DogzinCats

Thank you :)

Kit W

Welcome Debbie - hope that you received my pm's today. My internet problems seem to be something of the past (touch wood)

Kit