Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Bearies

x rated under chidren's toys!!

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

I would like to lodge a complaint , this seller is selling x-rated items in the category of toys and hobbies. http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/userprofile/UserTradeList.jsp :evil:

Goodness sake this is where most kids probably browse never mind some clothing catogories are already so bad, but if kids will have to be band from viewing toys...?!

Please do some thing about this and sellers please be considerate to young children.

admin    0
admin

Hi Pickle Bearies,

Thank you for bringing this under our attention. The items were closed after your report came in.

Thank you.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

There are still four auctions under Toys and Hobbies - in the section "Board games and cards" in this trader's wares which are for sale. This trader must be rapped VERY firmly over the knuckles - they clearly do not get the plot. Really unacceptable!

Actually, scrap that - almost all of this trader's stuff should be sold under X-rated IMO, they have been operating since 2003 and should know that. What the H3LL are they thinking?

Edited by MsPlod
scrap that!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

I am not convinced that this category is in the right place "Toys & Hobbies - Board Games and cards - Adult & Novelty"

Surely this category should be under x rated and not Toys & Hobbies? Judging by the other items in the category, none are suitable for kids!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I am not convinced that this category is in the right place "Toys & Hobbies - Board Games and cards - Adult & Novelty"

Surely this category should be under x rated and not Toys & Hobbies? Judging by the other items in the category, none are suitable for kids!

Agree wholeheartedly! In my understanding, the "adult" part of this category allows the trader to differentiate e.g. "adult scrabble" or "adult charades" from the childrens' versions of the same games. Lovecraft is taking a BIG FAT CHANCE!

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

I agree absolutely.

Thanks admin for your prompt action please also look into the adult board games as mentioned above.

Thanks for all help.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

They are all still there...

admin    0
admin
They are all still there...

Dusted a couple of hours ago :wink:

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Thanks, your an absolute star!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

The trader seems to have merely shifted the listings to the home and living category...

kyle2    10
kyle2
The trader seems to have merely shifted the listings to the home and living category...

Shifty seller indeed!............:oops:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I think this particular trader who persists in such practices should be blacklisted permanently!

Cuan, let us know what your honoured opinion is please.

qball    10
qball

We won't blacklist a user simply because they are listing in the wrong category, we will work with them to list correctly.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

How many "chances" is a seller given? And if they are totally foolish?

InfiIT    10
InfiIT

Is the seller maybe trying to avoid paying bidorbuy their dues by listing in the incorrect category :P

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Oh my gooooodness, did you see the names on some of the items....!?:blink:

InfiIT    10
InfiIT
Oh my gooooodness, did you see the names on some of the items....!?:blink:

LOL! Yip, i love the nurse and french maid costumes under costumes also, shouldnt those be under adult costumes?

wayjen    10
wayjen

I been looking for an x-rated "uder" for weeks now, but I'm sure "uder" is spelt with 2 "dd's" as in udder.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL
I been looking for an x-rated "uder" for weeks now, but I'm sure "uder" is spelt with 2 "dd's" as in udder.

Udder as in staying abreast of things?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well what do you folks think about the artwork being displayed, supposedly with Zuma's family jewels for all to see? I don't think the picture looks at all like Zuma. Perhaps a brother, a relative or one of the wives' brothers' cousins' grandfathers!