Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Wayne.........

voldermort
There you go. Now I start charging R50.00 per like. Plus shipping. Plus insurance.

great idea, any likes off this thread are charged for - international shipping :suspicious:

MiemsJewels

LOL. Keep it up guys & girls. We're almost there!:grin:

Jongleur
I have a better word for them but doubt it is allowed here :toung:

& yes, I saw & am very happy for him, see what his goal last week did for him :grin:

Swines will have to suffice for now.

voldermort
At last we agree. 3 - 1 it is. And Torres scored 3 goals this weekend !

Let's hope we are right, otherwise into the swine box with them as well :sneaky:

catzcan
great idea, any likes off this thread are charged for - international shipping :suspicious:

I'm dropshipping Voldermort. You'll have to wait 3-5 weeks before it reaches you:thinking:

wayjen

I want my very own "Judases" button.

svw

:sad: Sad soooooo sad - no like button for me - I've been left out in the cold and dark ..................

Jongleur
:sad: Sad soooooo sad - no like button for me - I've been left out in the cold and dark ..................

You have to pay.

MiemsJewels
yip Man U & Man C + I need to fit Serial Killer in somewhere :suspicious:

LOL Voldermort, you wanna kill your breakfast? You wanna kill the Cerial?:smile1:

MiemsJewels
There you go. Now I start charging R50.00 per like. Plus shipping. Plus insurance.

I like, I like!

voldermort
I'm dropshipping Voldermort. You'll have to wait 3-5 weeks before it reaches you:thinking:

That's ok, on this thread I am free with my likes :laugh:

voldermort
LOL Voldermort, you wanna kill your breakfast? You wanna kill the Cerial?:smile1:

No no no, I like my coco pops.......the Serial Killer is some rubbish movie these two picked up somewhere that I am now forced to watch after the game that so far City is winning :grin:

Jongleur
No no no, I like my coco pops.......the Serial Killer is some rubbish movie these two picked up somewhere that I am now forced to watch after the game that so far City is winning :grin:

And I am forced to watch the survivor reunion even though it is on SABC 3, PVR etc upstairs. I need to take

a firm hand down here.

svw

:laugh:

Yippie - my "like" is working now

Edited by svw
laughing smilie

lilythepink

Now, talking about "likes" (which seem to have taken over from this thread which started about Wayne!), I don't like the new sales page we have - it is just too, too busy. If I end up c0ck-eyed I will blame BoB (even if I have a great deal more foresight!).

svw
Now, talking about "likes" (which seem to have taken over from this thread which started about Wayne!), I don't like the new sales page we have - it is just too, too busy. If I end up c0ck-eyed I will blame BoB (even if I have a great deal more foresight!).

BoB - look what you have done to Lily !!!!!!

rooster.jpg.5bff038add5d1e4c3e8748bf23b110ef.jpg

JohnBenn

100 likes to this page, I need to get some of the action.I also trade mine for cigarettes in Russia:sneaky:

VVVVVVV please click.Thank you.:grin:

wayjen
100 likes to this page, I need to get some of the action.I also trade mine for cigarettes in Russia:sneaky:

There we go matey, don't go spending it all in one place mind you.

mellowred

I only have 5 likes ... and one of those was from a January post :evil:

mellowred

There is one message on the birthday thread that I have to "go like" ... every time I see it I giggle.

voldermort

there we go, treat them with care though, never know when they may vanish again :sowsuser:

svw
I only have 5 likes ... and one of those was from a January post :evil:

Here's one more ..."LIKE"... - enjoy!

When you get to 100 likes you owe us all a chocolate cake......

wayjen

Tomorrow I'll have a Crazy Wednesday "like" special for all my forum friends, all you have to do is "like" my posts no matter how boring they are and even if I call you names you still have to "like" it and it's for tomorrow only.

Now my friends, get some sleep as it's only a few hours before I turn on my sundial for this special event on BoB.

voldermort
Tomorrow I'll have a Crazy Wednesday "like" special for all my forum friends, all you have to do is "like" my posts no matter how boring they are and even if I call you names you still have to "like" it and it's for tomorrow only.

Now my friends, get some sleep as it's only a few hours before I turn on my sundial for this special event on BoB.

Kewl, you do the Crazy Wednesday & I'll have the Weekend Special - Friday from 12 noon until Sunday midnight :idea:

wayjen

My Sundial is ticking people!