Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

New Look?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Left my pc for ½ hour, now I have a new look selling page! Did I miss something?

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Left my pc for ½ hour, now I have a new look selling page! Did I miss something?

Imagine you left it for a few hours,what all could happen??seems like the IT dept is idle.looks ok though!!

alloway65    10
alloway65

Any advantages to the new look???

wayjen    10
wayjen

I see the "likes" are back (thanks WPCPlod), but they are all wrong. The "like" given is right up at the top of this thread which is very distracting and the "embedded like button looks as if it's part of the actual post instead of somewhere to the side like it was before.

It's more a distraction now.

alloway65    10
alloway65
i see the "likes" are back (thanks wpcplod), but they are all wrong. The "like" given is right up at the top of this thread which is very distracting and the "embedded like button looks as if it's part of the actual post instead of somewhere to the side like it was before.

agreed!!!

wayjen    10
wayjen
agreed!!!

Oh Lard my cataracts have been burnt off.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
The "likes" are back but they are very distracting.

Yeppers.... way toooooo 'busy'.

'Spit shining' my crystal ball - I can see scrolling down all the way to China and back (on popular posts) just to get to the actual post. By then, my eyes will be too tired to read it and my fingers will be too worn out to type a reply.

How about a likebutton.jpg.8a582119c65a5ece72dc06f2c608368a.jpg we can click and our name is added at the bottom of the post... kinda like before.

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Does anyone else have a problem with the new sales page? It just seems so disjointed and too "busy". Perhaps I've lost the plot?

alloway65    10
alloway65

I liked the previous more compact version!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Gee - I leave the office for three days and someone at BoB goes and breaks (oops, I mean changes) the Sellers' Page!

"While the cat's away the mice will play"???

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I still don't like this new sales page. It is AWFUL!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I see the "likes" are back (thanks WPCPlod), but they are all wrong. The "like" given is right up at the top of this thread which is very distracting and the "embedded like button looks as if it's part of the actual post instead of somewhere to the side like it was before.

I can claim no responsibility for the return of the likes... If I could, then they would be on the bottom right of each post, look something such as this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpOy7W90n8j4XlMip1qUAeE10C4Zjapx9y-w49jJGyFFI47_bgZ_VbQ9c

OR this:

58f5a73434c18_likebutton.jpg.d81dc497fab3dad17b3d4f5141e11515.jpg

OR this:

58f5a73439156_likebutton1.jpg.d18bed41d4391c55228deb8c2399d46a.jpg

OR... for Wayne, Voldermort and any other chocaholics out there... this:

58f5a7343d591_likebuttonchoc1.jpg.5cb024bdf570968442d4cc129380446e.jpg

Yeppers.... way toooooo 'busy'.

'Spit shining' my crystal ball - I can see scrolling down all the way to China and back (on popular posts) just to get to the actual post. By then, my eyes will be too tired to read it and my fingers will be too worn out to type a reply.

How about a [ATTACH=CONFIG]3181[/ATTACH] we can click and our name is added at the bottom of the post... kinda like before.

Ruthie

Irritating isn't it?

I liked the previous more compact version!

Not sure whether you mean the compact version of the seller's page or forum or both? But the more compact forum setting is certainly missed.

Dear BoB IT crew, when you have a moment, please see whether some of these issues could be "tweaked". Thanks! And well done for bouncing back from the hacking experience as well as you guys have. Quite a thing, I see it is Array's birthday today. Hope it also marks his/her passing too.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

The other problem is the "questions" button is too low down. Not everyone receives mail stating there is a question in waiting, so this could mean a possible "no sale". You need to scroll half way to find it. Grrrrr:oh:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Well done bob - I like the new selling page - crisp and clean!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Yippppppeeeee! The like is back on the bottom right - and the trail of posters at the top of each thread has disappeared. THANKS BoB IT team!!

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns

Array has gone too and pm's are back to normal.

Farewell little codelet, take care.