Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Buyers do not read the listings-Now what???

meeks

I have an item listed, offering 3 of the same (crafts) a Buyer buys a kit earlier tonight, but has a few negatives for non payment, and also a neutral for non payment.

At the bottom of my listing, I stipulated that bids/purchases from buyers who have incurred negative ratings for non payment will be deleted, and/or cancelled.

How do I cancel this sale now,I would like to re-list the kit that was bought, as I (like many other sellers) have had it up to "here" with non payers.

Do I now have to wait out the 7 days before I can do what I have every right to do?

The cheek of some people !!!!!!!

lilythepink

Here's hoping you'll be lucky, meeks, and the buyer will pay up ...

meeks
Here's hoping you'll be lucky, meeks, and the buyer will pay up ...

Hi Lily, - From past experience, these buyers never do pay.

It is just so frustrating!! my selling terms( as stipulated very clearly in my listing) was just ignored, how is it possible that the buyer did not see that??

When buyers bid on auction items (buyer having,be it one, or several negative ratings for non payment) the sellers can immediately delete those bids, with good reason, but if it is a "buy now" listing,we do not have that option, which seems a bit contradictory.

Well, I do not know what to do here now, as it does seem like FOURTEEN days will have to pass before I can re-list this item, and I am definitely not holding my breath for a payment, and maybe auction listings are the way to go.

Edited by meeks

lilythepink

Meeks, you need to insert a "rider" in your listings that if payment is not made within your timeframe, then the sale will be regarded as cancelled and you will relist the item. Then you've got yourself covered and don't have to wait for two weeks before relisting.

MiemsJewels
I have an item listed, offering 3 of the same (crafts) a Buyer buys a kit earlier tonight, but has a few negatives for non payment, and also a neutral for non payment.

At the bottom of my listing, I stipulated that bids/purchases from buyers who have incurred negative ratings for non payment will be deleted, and/or cancelled.

How do I cancel this sale now,I would like to re-list the kit that was bought, as I (like many other sellers) have had it up to "here" with non payers.

Do I now have to wait out the 7 days before I can do what I have every right to do?

The cheek of some people !!!!!!!

Meeks, sometimes they DO pay. Suggestion give it a try! :smile: