Sign in to follow this  
ziggy2000

Forum Hacked?

MsPlod

Me too - slow forum! Even the popcorn is taking longer to pop!

meeks
Ship it to me asap! ... I need to take on the Limpopo health department! Just found out this morning that an employee of ours who suffers from high blood pressure and diabetes has not had medication for the past two months [he wasen't looking too good this morning] - he has tried the Polokwane Hospital and the local Clinic same answers - Don't know why & don't know when the medicines will arrive??????????? Just managed to sort out with a private doctor BUT excuse me - why do we pay taxes!

This is disgusting,to put it mildly!!! Is the person okay? really hope so. Shame , he must have been going through an awful time.not to mention the stress the situation caused him, and the damage that can be done by not taking those medications.

Here's hoping he woke up this morning feeling tons better!!

svw
This is disgusting,to put it mildly!!! Is the person okay? really hope so. Shame , he must have been going through an awful time.not to mention the stress the situation caused him, and the damage that can be done by not taking those medications.

Here's hoping he woke up this morning feeling tons better!!

Thanks - saw him this morning looking a lot better! What I really battled to swallow was the fact that no medicine available but they didn't even give him a script - just a piece of paper torn out of a book with the medicine he needed to get scribbled on it no contact no's not even a stamp - yet a chemist is not allowed to dispense without a doctors script ?

meeks
Thanks - saw him this morning looking a lot better! What I really battled to swallow was the fact that no medicine available but they didn't even give him a script - just a piece of paper torn out of a book with the medicine he needed to get scribbled on it no contact no's not even a stamp - yet a chemist is not allowed to dispense without a doctors script ?

Can this matter not be reported or queried ? This person is but one individual known of, but there must be many others. who also depend on their monthly meds from the same area, and are also turned away empty handed, AND it could be fatal.

It is in cases such as these, that one feels so utterly helpless,and yet we know, someone must do something!!

I don't know, my heart just bleeds for the "victims"

oaks and acorns
Can this matter not be reported or queried ? This person is but one individual known of, but there must be many others. who also depend on their monthly meds from the same area, and are also turned away empty handed, AND it could be fatal.

It is in cases such as these, that one feels so utterly helpless,and yet we know, someone must do something!!

I don't know, my heart just bleeds for the "victims"

There are many, many others - spend a weekend in Casualty or any other day at GOPD and you'll want to do more than just report or query stuff, or you'll simply just give up and leave. Read today that the government is now also cracking down on gap cover for medical aids.