Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

What Do We Have Here?

svw
Looks to me like a blue hand holding a very, very small lady doing water ballet and the rest of the team are busy doing tumble turns OR quite simply a creation by someone who is very good at photo shop!

Having looked again - its one gymnast a female gymnast doing a floor routine she has black hair - the "mealie cob" are repetitve pics of their bum and then the peacocks feathers are repetitve pics of them doing a backflip and the head and beak is the gymnast finishing their floor routine - the neck is still a hand holding a gymnast. I still maintain that this is a photo shop creation as behind the big blue hand it looks like shards of wheat ???????

wayjen

It's pictures of a female diver or gymnast.

Not1CentMore

CYCLIS12.gif ... Racing to the 'finish line'.

Answer will be posted, and winner announced, Friday 1800hrs (my time).

'Someone' may be 'sailing away' sailing3.gif with the 'prize' (Wyland Humpback Whale Miniature).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3142[/ATTACH]

Will it be YOU? What do we have here? What do you see?

Ruthie

image014.jpg.534464da886a9f20663107cca35f8ec2.jpg

Edited by Not1CentMore

lilythepink
CYCLIS12.gif ... Racing to the 'finish line'.

Answer will be posted, and winner announced, Friday 1800hrs (my time).

'Someone' may be 'sailing away' sailing3.gif with the 'prize' (Wyland Humpback Whale Miniature).

Will it be YOU? What do we have here? What do you see?

Ruthie

A randy old man on a boat? Or is it perhaps Wayne watching those "unique" ladies again?

MiemsJewels

LOL......................a lot of humans yes..............but they are still spermcells at the moment!!

I see an eye! no....a lot of eyes!

Edited by MiemsJewels

mrmouse

its an arrangement of people probably female sitting with heads down , knees up and hands clasped,the centre is made up of lower back and upper buttock arranged together , the blue piece going up is the arm and hand holding the foremost figure ,now im going to bed with a headache , I thought it was a 3d jump out at you picture , its not, head now very sore .

Pathway

Wheat, apples, hands.

wayjen

Apple Bottom Jeans, boots with the fur?

Not1CentMore
The Peacock's beak is a pair of human legs. So it is some kind of picture made up from humans(?) Maybe top view with them sitting upright to form the shapes - the tops of the people's heads form the black centres with their arms/legs wrapped around to form the edges(?)

and...

It's a "human" peacock.

Congrats, mellowred! It is indeed a 'human' peacock.

image014b.jpg.99420e71d1a4fce16aa289a8b3d15c30.jpg

There is a person, sitting with head down, knees bent and arms 'wrapped around' bent knees. The orange-ish area around the 'center' person is another person with arms wrapped around (barely see this person's hair) the 'center' person and the green-ish outter is actually a third person. Beak are legs and an arm, bent at the wrist, forms the neck and head.

Please send shipping info via PM. Will send tracking number when posted.

Ruthie

mrmouse

ou can view the rest of her art on her web page: Cecelia Webber Art.

mellowred

Hey hey hey that is wonderful. Thanks Ruthie. :grin:

I sat for ages, until the legs popped out at me - then it was possible to see the other human shapes. Very clever artwork, must have taken days to coordinate. It is an amazing skill to be able to take a vision like that from your mind and put it together physically.

lilythepink

Well done, mellowred! Hope this is just the start of your winnings. You'd better get a Lotto ticket today because there's R50 million at stake tonight!

mellowred
Well done, mellowred! Hope this is just the start of your winnings. You'd better get a Lotto ticket today because there's R50 million at stake tonight!

Will see if I can scratch together the R5 :laugh:.

lilythepink

Lotto was R15 million (not R50 million!) but despite that I had two rows of three lucky numbers each on the Lotto Plus. Great excitement, jump up and down, clap your hands and sing. Haven't taken Lotto tickets since December and now win about R25.00 for a ticket which cost R40.00? Glad gambling isn't one of my "hobbies"!!