Sign in to follow this  
jaydon01

Want to buy a vinyl cutter , but seller has no ratings, but a valid website.

jaydon01

Hi Everyone

I urgently need a vinyl cutter, and after searching on google for 2 weeks now, have come across a seller on BOB that has one. Now, I feel very safe buying things here on BOB (I'm from Namibia), but this seller has no ratings. Can BOB withhold payment untill a courier company picks up?

This is the vinyl cutter, any help appreciated.

Unusual Items - Vinyl Cutter/Plotter RJ-610/1220 for sale in Johannesburg (ID:63487764)

MiemsJewels
Hi Everyone

I urgently need a vinyl cutter, and after searching on google for 2 weeks now, have come across a seller on BOB that has one. Now, I feel very safe buying things here on BOB (I'm from Namibia), but this seller has no ratings. Can BOB withhold payment untill a courier company picks up?

This is the vinyl cutter, any help appreciated.

Unusual Items - Vinyl Cutter/Plotter RJ-610/1220 for sale in Johannesburg (ID:63487764)

'n Hele paar Rand om te verloor ja. Ek stel voor jy skakel eers BOB om seker te maak Jaydon. :-)

JohnBenn

"But the BOB gonna charge the percentage and our price is cash price which exclude the VAT,so if you can,can you do EFT."

BoB will take their commission regardless.

qball

Prices must include VAT.

jaydon01

Sounds to dodgy to me. He erased all my questions and answers on that post yesterday. Insisting I pay in his Absa account. Why does he sell on BOB if he does not want me to pay through BOB? As a buyer from Namibia, I am not protected so guess I'll have to keep searching... *sigh*

qball

We erased the Q&A due to his contact details being displayed. Not all sellers are required to offer bobPay. Advanced Sellers can offer other payment options and receive payments directly. Ultimately as a new seller, selling high value goods, the decision to purchase rests with the buyer. This seller is a basic seller and payment must be done through bobPay.

We are busy checking the seller out.

jaydon01

Thanx! :)