Sign in to follow this  
admin

Thousands may lose internet in July

mrmouse

service providers

you`re service provider allready monitors you in more ways than you can imagine ,you can be redflagged according to you`re search habits , thenthey may monitor you and look what you are doing , and where you have been ,good luck to them , but as previously stated it helps keep certain individuals under control , I say good ,stick to legit sites , irrespective of your fancy or choice and you will be OK .legit sites dont want you not to come back , they stay clean because they need you`re money to stay in business .

wayjen

"THE MAN" has closed down the free movies downloads I used to "hear" about, damn them!

DOWN WITH THE MAN!!!

mrmouse

an assistant downloaded a trailer to a movie a while back , I S in JHB cut my adsl speed down to a trickle, sent me a a warning about copyright violation and that my services would be terminated , I had to write a letter to them stating what had happened , why it had happened , what steps would be taken to prevent it happening again and if the responsible person had been warned or reprimanded , they then put my line on suspension pending the outcome of the investigation into the wrongdoing , it took 3 days to sort out .I had to send proof that the peer to peer software used to download the trailer of RANGO had been removed from the persons laptop , becarefull you are being watched .stay away from Torrents and copyrighted articles .she downloaded 45 gig of data unknowingly with the Torrents and uploaded 17 gig over the space of a month . .

mrmouse

Yes in GIGS , my total data for that month was 81 GIG , thank goodness it wasnt 3g , and my data line is an open line .

admin

I am with MWEB - MWEB Uncapped 1024-Includes LR @R588pm which will change to R488pm on the first of May and if they ever decide to restrict me on where I go or how much I use, it will be time to move on...

153455_120423200037_MWEB.JPG

153455_120423200037_MWEB.JPG.d0e97380809cdede3fcca0e2c144ad2a.JPG

MiemsJewels
If the FBI wants a copy of Debbie does Dallas from my hard drive, all they need to do is ask :twisted::ninja:

LOL..........:biggrin::shock::biggrin:

mrmouse

thats more data than you can shake a stick at , we normally max out at around 10 gig per month ,I wouldnt know what to do with that amount in a month , I unfortunately cant choose my line as its sponsored by a local business , they chose the line speed , I just pay for the domain FF and the portal ,im just thankfull they support us even if it is a basic slow connection .100 gig a month is a lot of movies .

admin

100 gig is nothing when you have a 16 year old :whistling:

Jacques Kuun

It is even less when you have a 15 year old...

oaks and acorns

100gig would last about 50 months, 25 if surfing with 'Show pictures' enabled.

Edited by oaks and acorns
to mention that "my teenager is using all the bandwidth" sounds just like "the dog ate my homework". And Really, it did!