Dog slide...

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

My dogs want one...

:biggrin:

wayjen    10
wayjen

cool!!

We had a miniature doberman when we were young and we had those yellow slip and slides where it sprays water on the plastic sheeting and you slide along it, well this dog enjoyed that slip and slide so much that he torn it to pieces with his claws as he slid up and down in the water.

kyle2    10
kyle2
cool!!

We had a miniature doberman when we were young and we had those yellow slip and slides where it sprays water on the plastic sheeting and you slide along it, well this dog enjoyed that slip and slide so much that he torn it to pieces with his claws as he slid up and down in the water.

I love dogs, this is why.......

PS Wayne, your Avatar is starting to scare everyone, the old one is better...........:disgusted:

wayjen    10
wayjen
I love dogs, this is why.......

PS Wayne, your Avatar is starting to scare everyone, the old one is better...........:disgusted:

The man in the picture has passed away, any older avatars would be of a skeleton.

svw    10
svw

My computer is so scared :cry: Wayne's avatar is the only picture on the page that is not loading - all thats showing is a blank square with a red cross in the left hand corner.

wayjen    10
wayjen
My computer is so scared :cry: Wayne's avatar is the only picture on the page that is not loading - all thats showing is a blank square with a red cross in the left hand corner.

Your loss it seems, that picture is all the rage in European countries.