Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

What's Cookin'?

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

And, for those who are not particularly fond of the great outdoors (Go Fish post)....

What's cookin'?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3084[/ATTACH]

The FIRST person who identifies / posts the answer(s) wins a prize from my 'Under the Sea' collection (home decor).

There are a few 'quick eyes' (and even quicker fingers), but maybe this will keep you 'looking' for a minute or two.

Answer will be posted and winner announced Monday.

Again, if you have won a prize in the last 30-days, you are ineligible for the prize.

Ruthie

wayjen    10
wayjen

Alien Autopsy?

2 pigs spooning?

A few dead coppers?

makin' bacon?

Edited by wayjen

Virgotec    10
Virgotec

Don't know, but if you flip the picture 180 degrees, it looks like a mans head with a tin hat. A very ugly man that is. :unsure:

Ok, so I have a very big imagination!

Cook.jpg.7f7ab626cc4ea23c74b933da742ae60f.jpg

Edited by Virgotec

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Alien Autopsy?

2 pigs spooning?

A few dead coppers?

makin' bacon?

Pst, Pst! Wayne? Wayne? Is that YOU inside? Get out of here you weirdo wacko, bring back the WARRIOR!

:biggrin:

svw    10
svw

A monster rat + a yucky bat + gross vegatable - this must be a meal for the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk.

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns
Don't know, but if you flip the picture 180 degrees, it looks like a mans head with a tin hat. A very ugly man that is. :unsure:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3085[/ATTACH]

Maybe, maybe not.

385727.jpg.c19b3af49552a756f4376ad7e155277d.jpg

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Roasted siamese suckling piglets... ?? Man this picture just makes me so happy I don't eat meat!

wayjen    10
wayjen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3085[/ATTACH]

Nogal hey!

maybe it's The Man In The Iron Mask?

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Nogal hey!

maybe it's The Man In The Iron Mask?

Brother Wayne !!!!!!!!

Is that you? Back from the realm of great adventure. Helen will be delighted to see you.

However, that hair! I can recommend my Schnauzers hairdresser to get you somewhat more presentable.

Just promise me you wont bite her. She`s not that type of hairdresser.

wayjen    10
wayjen
Brother Wayne !!!!!!!!

Is that you? Back from the realm of great adventure. Helen will be delighted to see you.

However, that hair! I can recommend my Schnauzers hairdresser to get you somewhat more presentable.

Just promise me you wont bite her. She`s not that type of hairdresser.

My brother, I was cured of leprosy and now am out of work so I walk the earth looking for odd jobs and my hair keeps we warm at night when I sleep out in the cold.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
My brother, I was cured of leprosy and now am out of work so I walk the earth looking for odd jobs and my hair keeps we warm at night when I sleep out in the cold.

The spiritual leader of the Bergies, Cape Town Chapter, owes me various favours for making his wine

taste vile and his dagga taste sweet. `Midst the clouds of fumes enveloping Table Mountain we shall

find sanctuary for you. Helen of Zille is doing a sterling job by educating our refugees and I will suggest

your services as Permanent Secretary, Special Envoy, Liason Officer and Permanently Deployed Advisor

to this very Eastern Cape Province. Go forth and secratise !

wayjen    10
wayjen

Free at last...free at last....thank Bruce Almighty I am free at last, I'll need taxi fare please.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Free at last...free at last....thank Bruce Almighty I am free at last, I'll need taxi fare please.

Your E240 Elegance, in Midnight Black, Blonde Interior, recently purloined from the

unsuspecting taxpayer (oh my brother, a bottomless well of great magnitude) is on

its way. Do you think you can steal (oops, lay your hands on) a few thousand liters

of fuel to power this magnificent machine? (Helen watches over her petrol by day and

by night. All her things, actually. Exercise great caution!)

wayjen    10
wayjen

The Caltex White Rabbit Refinery is just up the road, I shalt start digging a hole to them shortly after I find my bucket and spade I got for xmas from mummy.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
The Caltex White Rabbit Refinery is just up the road, I shalt start digging a hole to them shortly after I find my bucket and spade I got for xmas from mummy.

I ask for a few thousand liters and you give me a whole refinery. HOT SNAPPING PAJAMAS !!!

You are indeed a comrade of great fortitude and enterprising spirit. Helen should be glad to have you

instead of the movement having to trade the SA Mint for your deployment. (Forsooth, we hit a snag

with them egolies. Who would have thought someone would actually check what was going on? )

Dig brother; dig dig dig dig !

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

No piglets.

No aliens.

So... what's cookin'?

Ruthie

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

It's a roasted serving of the characters from the Wind in the Willows...

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

OK so I'm bored..."The Cook" - Giuseppe Arcimboldo A reversable painting 1970 of a portrait & a plate of food

Now off to finish my Biscotti making...

svw    10
svw
OK so I'm bored..."The Cook" - Giuseppe Arcimboldo A reversable painting 1970 of a portrait & a plate of food

Now off to finish my Biscotti making...

Think you have hit the nail on the head - very grotesque looking chap wouldn't want food cooked by him!

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

Bovril loved the pistachio biscotti thank you very much :razz:. I took his slobbering on my foot as a sign of enjoyment :suspicious:. In all honesty I think he enjoyed the romp on the beach more... My general knowledge is non existent but I cannot leave a challenge...*thank you Google*

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

Who's your grotesque looking chap ay svw? He's the handsomest fella on the block...(OK he is the only dog on the street :oops:)

Edited by StudMuffinsMissus
Sp

svw    10
svw
Who's your grotesque looking chap ay svw? He's the handsomest fella on the block...(OK he is the only dog on the street :oops:)

LOL .... "The Cook" in the mystery plate of food - although having said that it's a bit disconcerting having your avatar constantly pulling a tongue at me whilst I type!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Congrats, StudMuffinsMissus!

Flipsy-daisy....

CookDelight.jpg.f7e2f5b026a6ece7818af08b109427b8.jpg

The cook is (doin' the) cookin'.

Please send ship info via PM. Will post one day this upcoming week and send tracking number via PM.

Ruthie