Sign in to follow this  
markholly

Need help, I am too over-weight

voldermort

When I'm old, like 35+

I wonder what my mom, who is on her 4th husband, married just a few years ago & in her 70's would say about that?

Boggles the mind............just imagine, my daughter who is now all of 20 is actually middle aged???? Me, well I guess I'm just beyond saving :confused:

mellowred

That's why us old 40 something folks are called over the hill. We've made it up, but there just ain't no going back. It's just a downhill run from here :rolleyes:

lilythepink

Come on girls, the best years of your life are the 40's and 50's (and no doubt also the 60's and 70's). lol

Cali Craft and Gems

I've never thought much about my age nor been bothered by it, but the more I think of this upcoming birthday, the more I'm afraid of it...

Look like I'm in my mid-twenties, personality-wise feel like I'm in the twenties somewhere still too (young at heart), but the stressed and exhausted mind put me closer to the fifties... or later!

:P

mellowred

My face is showing the strain of stress - not as pretty as I used to be :P

MsPlod

Heh heh heh - waaahhh!!

I can honestly state that I:

have NEVER been pretty

am heavily overweight

and my whole body shows dreadful signs of stress!

Just started (past 3 months) getting back into exercising regularly and am LOVING it!:D

lilythepink

Well, I've never thought of myself as pretty so I don't mind growing older - - lol! And any wrinkles which are now starting to show have been hard-earned and I don't regret having any of them. ;)

Herbalsense Online

Hi

I have been using Herbalife with amazing results. I had to change my lifestyle though.

Just by taking the products, without a healthy lifestyle, does not often produce the results

one hope for.

Trying to lose weight requires some change in lifestyle, especially your eating habbits.

Today I am much healthier, I excersise, and I have tons of energy.

And now I want to help other people, just like my mentor helped me.

Have a look at the products and programs I have on offer here on BOB.

If you have any questions about Herbalife products, you can send me a message here in the forum.

Here is to a healthier you

lilythepink

The biggest (pardon the pun) problem of overweight is lack of exercise. I know when I don't walk the dogs properly, I quickly gain a kg or two which somehow seems to stick with me forever! But at my age I couldn't care too much about it! (Too busy with other, happier things!)

chadbidbuy
:cool:I have a diet that really, really works, it is used for heart patients who needs to have an opp but is too overweight for surgery as it might risk their health, with this diet you can lose between 7-14kg in 2 weeks, then you leave it and eat normally for a week and then again for 2 weeks, thereafter you should check what you eat otherwise you will pick up very quickly what's been lost, this diet is not nice, in the beginning it's nice but as you progress it's not so nice any more, it involves eating, no medicines or exercise, i am not saying the name as it is my secret, but i know of people who lost tons with this, Mari'

7-14kgs in 2 weeks? thats not healthy u will gain the weight back . i suggest you count your "calories" , you can find out how many calories you need in order to lose weight via TDEE calculators online . you need to creat a "calorie deficit" in order to lose weight . there are +- 7000calories in 1kg of body fat ... so in order to lose 1 kg u will need to eat 7000calories less OVER TIME and the weight will go . u can easily lose 20kgs slowly over 5 months . it is possible

voldermort

or you can just be comfortable in the skin you are in..........

Supersize.JPG.048c127ffaadfc7fbe8d9c9c81026b50.JPG

Cali Craft and Gems

I'm so precious that G-o-d gave me built-in airbags! :bigsmile: