Sign in to follow this  
markholly

Need help, I am too over-weight

Asha Craft

Heeeyyyyy! I've got a sense of humour too you know. 5ft 5". Biggish, yes. I guess the cliche is true. I make up in personality what my body lacks ;)

Luckily I get to blame BoB for keeping me behind the laptop all day long. hehehehe

Guest Guest

It is really horrible.

Under this age 90 kg. weight is really worried.

But don't worry, if you set a goal to decrease it then definitely you can achieve it.

Join any exercise and fitness club regularly and change your life style.

You will definitely got change in yourself.

lilythepink
It is really horrible.

Under this age 90 kg. weight is really worried.

But don't worry, if you set a goal to decrease it then definitely you can achieve it.

Join any exercise and fitness club regularly and change your life style.

You will definitely got change in yourself.

Who is 90 kg?? And under what age? Does this mean that people who are over 100 years old can weigh more than 90 kg? LOL

mellowred
Luckily I get to blame BoB for keeping me behind the laptop all day long. hehehehe

I use that reason (excuse:cool:) too. Adds rolls to my front and padding to my bum. In fact it's all quite comfy ... lol.

lilythepink

Has anyone noticed - another one has been banned! (See above!) Is it because she thinks we are all over 90 kg in weight? :confused:

JPBon

They come they see they get banned, have no idea why.

admin
They come they see they get banned, have no idea why.

External links in signature ;)

lilythepink

Thanks for enlightening us, Andries. (I thought someone took offence to the 90kg statement!)

mellowred
Has anyone noticed - another one has been banned! (See above!) Is it because she thinks we are all over 90 kg in weight? :confused:

I was worried that IF we are over 90kg we would be banned.

Oops, another few days of sitting on my posterior, reading posts, munching sweets ... and ... pooff I'll be eradicated :o

lilythepink

Flesh to be squeezed, mellowred! Built for comfort, not for speed. (Can anyone think of anything more positive about being overweight?) :D

mellowred
Flesh to be squeezed, mellowred! Built for comfort, not for speed. (Can anyone think of anything more positive about being overweight?) :D

Yep.

All the other 2010 football fans need to cart cushions about with them. I have one permanently attached to my bottom :D.

lilythepink

So true, Linka. Now that I've lost quite a bit of weight the wrinkles are starting to show ...! We women can never win! (But, I think I've earned my wrinkles so am not too upset about them!)

voldermort

Guys, a lady never ever uses the terms large or big in referring to her weight, the correct & only term is "voloptuous"......there, doesn't that even sound beautiful ;)

mellowred
Guys, a lady never ever uses the terms large or big in referring to her weight, the correct & only term is "voloptuous"......there, doesn't that even sound beautiful ;)

On that subject, why are unmarried women called spinsters :o?

Such a nasty word.

I've never bothered to marry the men in my life so, at the ripe old age of 47, I'm a great aunt and a spinster :mad:. Makes me think I should be sitting in a rocking chair, crocheting :rolleyes:.

Now ... bachelor ... brings to mind a young vibrant person. Much, much nicer.

lilythepink

Perhaps it's because older women used to sit at their spinning wheels all day? Certainly I think it sounds much nicer to say "single woman". :)

voldermort

Such a nasty word.

I've never bothered to marry the men in my life so, at the ripe old age of 47, I'm a great aunt and a spinster :mad:. Makes me think I should be sitting in a rocking chair, crocheting :rolleyes:.

Now ... bachelor ... brings to mind a young vibrant person. Much, much nicer.

I think because traditionally women were supposed to get married & have a few dozen babies, the women who did not conform were made to feel like outcasts.....hence the uglier the name sounded the better (think about it), spinster....and when all else failed accuse them of witchcraft!!

Honestly up until not so long ago women were still looked upon as their husbands property :mad: with absolutely no rights whatsoever so is it any wonder that the few who did not get married were made to feel as bad as they could in whatever way they could?

Like you say, bachelor, playboy.........both sound wonderful and yet try the word playgirl, LOL, I think not ;)

lilythepink

You're quite right, voldermort. Having got married in the "dark ages" of the mid-60's, even though we got married by Antenuptial Contract, I STILL had to get my husband's signature on almost every transaction I did - whether opening a cheque account, buying a property - you name it!! I think that even today women in South Africa are not completely liberated, let alone respected! Jokes still abound about us being tied to the kitchen sink, etc. etc. Not fair.

Cali Craft and Gems

Heard a good one today:

Son to mother: "Mom, why are wedding dresses white?"

Mother replies: "It shows your friends and relatives that your wife is pure".

Son thanks his mother and goes to his father to confirm the answer, to which the father replies:

"Son, all household appliances come in white!"

:D

JPBon
Heard a good one today:

Son to mother: "Mom, why are wedding dresses white?"

Mother replies: "It shows your friends and relatives that your wife is pure".

Son thanks his mother and goes to his father to confirm the answer, to which the father replies:

"Son, all household appliances come in white!"

:D

Apart from vacuum cleaners which are normally bright.

lilythepink
Apart from vacuum cleaners which are normally bright.

Mine is bright red with black accessories. Quite revolting - even the dog chases it!

@ voldermort and Cali - - Thanks for the smiles!

Artemis Prime

Older single women are called Cougars now. Cougars are basically those chicks on Sex & the City, Cougar Town (!) & a lot of those ones on Desperate Housewives. rofl:p They usually have a lot of money (from careers or divorce) and go for younger men.

When I'm old, like 35+ and I find myself single, I'd rather be considered a cougar than a spinster.

Asha Craft

I love it! Cougar sounds so much sexier ;)

Vegar

When I'm old, like 35+ and I find myself single, I'd rather be considered a cougar than a spinster.

Since when is 35 old ?!!

And why would you want a label?

My avatar is a cougar named Tom. He lives in a house in Australia and when he purrs the house resonates.

I am very married ... next year we will celebrate 30 years of trying to co-operate without losing our individuality - meaning constant conflict ... can't live without him :rolleyes:

I knew about the cougar label but Tom is such an adorable big ***** cat (mountain lion) :)

Vegar

Oh wow! you are not allowed to ***** cat ... LOLOLOL