Sign in to follow this  
Jongleur

Didier Drogba

Jongleur
Hey, hey these are genuine 2006 Wallaby jerseys - irony is they are too damn hot ... LOL.

I see. Go skiing at Aspen, Colorado.

And: I was on the money with Chelsea and Arsenal.

Sorry about the Sharks. My daughter is mortified. Hee hee hee.

mellowred

I feel the glee.

oaks and acorns

And: I was on the money with Chelsea and Arsenal.

ah, my trusty ol' crystal ball... dunnit again? Nope, those were smudges, not goals.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... well that explains at least one thing lol

Edited by oaks and acorns

Jongleur

BULLS, BULLS and more BULLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin
BULLS, BULLS and more BULLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful now, your daughter has at least one sympathetic ear, ME :colbert::ninja:

Jongleur
Careful now, your daughter has at least one sympathetic ear, ME :colbert::ninja:

Which she reminds me of often enough. I nearly ate humble pie tonight with the Brumbies putting

up a great display. They must have heard her cheering them on.

voldermort

Tuesday!

& tonight the men shall teach the boys how to play.........:biggrin::cool:

Jongleur
Tuesday!

& tonight the men shall teach the boys how to play.........:biggrin::cool:

How right you are ! Chelsea are in top form. A rather dashing young man much adored by women all over the world by

the name of Fernando Torres returns to the ground he where he played his debut match. Will he play tonight? Or will

the services of the old guard be required ? Or a combination of youth and "old and close to retirement due to be sold

soon" ? Can Barca rejuvenate after two hidings in a row - the last being the first loss in 54 games at home ?

We shall see.:smile:

Bad start to the day for me. Wife had a flat tyre - everyone late and full of drama. My day will end well or just

continue to get worse into the night.:blink1:

By the way - every now and then the laughing smiley with the little red tongue sneaks off somewhere - why does this happen?

I will need to use it for Chelsea tonight and Real Madrid tomorrow? Can you assist me Sam ? Or would you prefer him to vanish

for the next few days ?

voldermort
How right you are ! Chelsea are in top form. A rather dashing young man much adored by women all over the world by

the name of Fernando Torres returns to the ground he where he played his debut match. Will he play tonight? Or will

the services of the old guard be required ? Or a combination of youth and "old and close to retirement due to be sold

soon" ? Can Barca rejuvenate after two hidings in a row - the last being the first loss in 54 games at home ?

We shall see.:smile:

Bad start to the day for me. Wife had a flat tyre - everyone late and full of drama. My day will end well or just

continue to get worse into the night.:blink1:

By the way - every now and then the laughing smiley with the little red tongue sneaks off somewhere - why does this happen?

I will need to use it for Chelsea tonight and Real Madrid tomorrow? Can you assist me Sam ? Or would you prefer him to vanish

for the next few days ?

Barca were merely conserving their energy for tonight......incidentally I can think offhand of a few men adored by women the world over ie: George Clooney, Johnny Depp blah blah blah, doesnt mean they can play football :biggrin: then again though at least they may try to score a goal

I am feeling psychic today so I have a feeling your day & night + your tomorrow are going to become steadily worse :weeabooface:

I am predicting Barca 3 - Old Guys 1

Hahaha the little guy sticking his tongue out at all & sundry is coming my way today - even here at BoB they can see the way the wind is blowing & therefore know you shall have no need of it for awhile :noworry:

I shall leave you with this little medley, try to think of Messi & co while listening........Tom Jones - Thunderball (Original Stereo) - YouTube

Jongleur
Barca were merely conserving their energy for tonight......incidentally I can think offhand of a few men adored by women the world over ie: George Clooney, Johnny Depp blah blah blah, doesnt mean they can play football :biggrin: then again though at least they may try to score a goal

I am feeling psychic today so I have a feeling your day & night + your tomorrow are going to become steadily worse :weeabooface:

I am predicting Barca 3 - Old Guys 1

Hahaha the little guy sticking his tongue out at all & sundry is coming my way today - even here at BoB they can see the way the wind is blowing & therefore know you shall have no need of it for awhile :noworry:

I shall leave you with this little medley, try to think of Messi & co while listening........Tom Jones - Thunderball (Original Stereo) - YouTube

My day just got worse.

With one car getting tyres repaired and replaced and ready to get picked up I asked the obvious question:

Can I pick you up to fetch your car ? No said Wifey, you go and fetch it for me. I felt it was reasonable to ask if it was standard

practice for one person to drive two cars simultaneously. This being something I have never experienced before. And this gem from

someone who beats me on the IQ tests online by 1 every single time. And believe me, I have tried over and over again.

At least after Barca losing twice in a row I can still think straight. Hee Hee Hee.

Chelsea 1 Barca 1. Chelsea go through on the away goal rule.

I will ask Ms Plod to get my smiley back plus a whole host of others.

And I am very fond of Tom Jones. But after the game I will play the "Theme from Caravans" by Mike Batt.

Wifelet hates it. She says it sounds like music for a cowboy movie.

voldermort
My day just got worse.

With one car getting tyres repaired and replaced and ready to get picked up I asked the obvious question:

Can I pick you up to fetch your car ? No said Wifey, you go and fetch it for me. I felt it was reasonable to ask if it was standard

practice for one person to drive two cars simultaneously. This being something I have never experienced before. And this gem from

someone who beats me on the IQ tests online by 1 every single time. And believe me, I have tried over and over again.

At least after Barca losing twice in a row I can still think straight. Hee Hee Hee.

Chelsea 1 Barca 1. Chelsea go through on the away goal rule.

I will ask Ms Plod to get my smiley back plus a whole host of others.

And I am very fond of Tom Jones. But after the game I will play the "Theme from Caravans" by Mike Batt.

Wifelet hates it. She says it sounds like music for a cowboy movie.

You obviously need to learn to multitask :blink1:

I too have smiley face connections......ooooohh look what I just got connected to :toung::toung: told you, even BoB knows that the tongue is mine for the next day or 2

Jongleur

Ms Plod, can you lend a hand here please. I need a laughing smiley stat !

(Or .... Horror of all horrors .... dont tell me you are a Barca fan as well !!!!!!!! )

voldermort
Ms Plod, can you lend a hand here please. I need a laughing smiley stat !

(Or .... Horror of all horrors .... dont tell me you are a Barca fan as well !!!!!!!! )

Ha I don't think MsPlod is interested, here, look at mine in the meantime :toung: :toung: :toung:

Jongleur
Ha I don't think MsPlod is interested, here, look at mine in the meantime :toung: :toung: :toung:

Barca sucks

images.jpeg.db1fdcb9ea8076e8f39b48159a905b5a.jpeg

Found it all by my ownself !

voldermort

well done 58f5a7331bdab_Welldone.JPG.ec2dd358912daa70c7655172d5a32f11.JPG

but don't forget, slobbier is better Tongue.JPG.dd2e18f47ddab5753de60911642b76c8.JPG BTW: last chance tonight to see Chelsea

mellowred

MsPlod will maybe only log on in the early morning, but to keep you two occupied here is a cowboy gunslinger ... no physical harm please!

th_thth4939966CowboySmiley.jpg.4f3bc5fd704f00ff173a3191d53e57e3.jpg

Jongleur
MsPlod will maybe only log on in the early morning, but to keep you two occupied here is a cowboy gunslinger ... no physical harm please!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3124[/ATTACH]

Hello my fellow Chelsea supporter.

These guns are bigger and better than Admin`s. Are you planning to heist the forum ?

admin
Hello my fellow Chelsea supporter.

These guns are bigger and better than Admin`s. Are you planning to heist the forum ?

Bigger ain't always better :whistling:

MsPlod

Guess that Chelsea took the buns there... Have to confess I don't follow soccer and was away from my computer for awhile.

Would have happily supplied whatever smilies were necessary for either side.

Barcelona's barca was worse than their bita?

Jongleur
Guess that Chelsea took the buns there... Have to confess I don't follow soccer and was away from my computer for awhile.

Would have happily supplied whatever smilies were necessary for either side.

Barcelona's barca was worse than their bita?

Hi

Could not have put it better myself.

Just got back to the office after traveling last night and today to help a client. I will

watch the replay later. I must say hi to Sam as well.

voldermort

Would have posted earlier but today was one of those days, microwave gave the most disgusting smell imaginable and then quietly passed away, meaning I spent hours looking for another I don’t want with money I don’t have, car key decided to do a magic trick & is now firmly stuck in the ignition & refuses to come out - altogether not a good day at all.

But to the game last night, more like a match from the twilight zone – what exactly happened?

Initially I really thought Pique was taking his acting to the extreme until they replayed the incident then I was amazed his head never flew off his shoulders.

John Terry showed his real character last night – the minute the cameras are not focused on him he turns into Chucky. What made him suddenly go insane?

The penalty that Messi missed (wasn’t even saved!) we just shall not go into – too terrible.

Then we even had the goalie yellow carded.

The highlight of the game though was Torres scoring the goal, it was brilliant & Dimitri, Jade & I were all cheering for him (as were all the Barca fans in the stadium – see what nice folk we all are) really glad he scored the goal because I am sure it will do wonders for his confidence & get him back to be the player that he really is.

So even though Barca lost & I now have to eat my own smiley tongue they did not deserve to win, they could & should have played a far better game, after all it is supposed to be the beautiful game - the chances they missed were ludicrous & I for one am really happy that Torres found his old self last night even to the cost of Barcelona.

So here’s to you Sir Cheers.JPG.c552478cf4a36ba46d11216e2844afc1.JPG

Jongleur
Would have posted earlier but today was one of those days, microwave gave the most disgusting smell imaginable and then quietly passed away, meaning I spent hours looking for another I don’t want with money I don’t have, car key decided to do a magic trick & is now firmly stuck in the ignition & refuses to come out - altogether not a good day at all.

But to the game last night, more like a match from the twilight zone – what exactly happened?

Initially I really thought Pique was taking his acting to the extreme until they replayed the incident then I was amazed his head never flew off his shoulders.

John Terry showed his real character last night – the minute the cameras are not focused on him he turns into Chucky. What made him suddenly go insane?

The penalty that Messi missed (wasn’t even saved!) we just shall not go into – too terrible.

Then we even had the goalie yellow carded.

The highlight of the game though was Torres scoring the goal, it was brilliant & Dimitri, Jade & I were all cheering for him (as were all the Barca fans in the stadium – see what nice folk we all are) really glad he scored the goal because I am sure it will do wonders for his confidence & get him back to be the player that he really is.

So even though Barca lost & I now have to eat my own smiley tongue they did not deserve to win, they could & should have played a far better game, after all it is supposed to be the beautiful game - the chances they missed were ludicrous & I for one am really happy that Torres found his old self last night even to the cost of Barcelona.

So here’s to you Sir [ATTACH=CONFIG]3131[/ATTACH]

Thank You Ma`am

I must agree with you from the snatches I saw that everything turned pear-shaped. How Chelsea held

on and how Barca did not score 10 goals is incredible.

John Terry might just not survive last nights incident. Truly insane. His team mates wont easily forgive

him either. Neither will the Chelsea supporters. Hopefully Torres will now become more consistent and

show a higher work rate.

Yesterday was my day for things breaking, giving up the ghost and generally hell-bent on irritating the

living daylights out of me. My faithful forklift refused to start in the middle of the factory entrance while I

was packing my equipment in my car to help my client. When 7 tons of steel gets belligerent it is time to call

the "forklift man". When the bill comes it will bring tears to my eyes. It always does. I keep telling my kids to learn

a skill other than what they learned academically because when something breaks someone must fix it. When you see

a bakkie loaded to the gills looking like the Battlestar Galactica with pipes, steel, wire and the words: "repairs to ..." written

all over it I see money charged by the hour, every hour of every day. And my all-time favourite: "free quotes". Seldom is

that quote not accepted when at 6.00 am your geyser bursts and water is running down the stairs.

I saw a great sticker on a bakkie in the Transkei today. It read:

This is a Mahindra - not a bakkie. My dog drinks out of a bakkie.

I hope you have a great evening.

svw

I saw a great sticker on a bakkie in the Transkei today. It read:

This is a Mahindra - not a bakkie. My dog drinks out of a bakkie.

I want that sticker...

lilythepink

pennyhid - you are spamming our forum. Please disappear as quickly as you have appeared!!!

Seeds for Africa

I see this sc/spammer also posted under jokes - pretty much what people like these are - a joke!