Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan0027

Seller deleting bids

MagicMan0027

There was an item offered by a seller on the Crazy Wednesday auctions. "Blackberry 9900 Bold - Boxed - Brand New - Local stock"

On a few occasions the seller deleted the bids with the reason to relist the item. Now I see that the auction was closed without winners.

This is the only link I can find now.

BlackBerry - BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold PROMOTION IN FUTURE was listed for R1.00 on 18 Apr at 11:48 by nemo10 in Durban (ID:63401818)

I just want to know if a seller can keep on deleting bids to "relist" the item ?

dstorm

I am sorry, I just do not understand. Is this person writing in English?

SouthAfricanPicker

This guy is asking for trouble. His listing is like an essay and I can't bring myself to read till the end.

dstorm

Obviously…

MiemsJewels

30 X BB's Starting at R7001 each? Bid incredement R1.00! Nemo must be out of his mind!

MagicMan0027
30 X BB's Starting at R7001 each? Bid incredement R1.00! Nemo must be out of his mind!

The original auction started with 30 X BB's at R1. Very quick a lot of people started bidding and he started deleting bids with the reason that he wants to relist the items. He did it a few times and suddenly the auction was closed / disappeared with no winners. I just think it is unfair to delete bids.

mellowred

I think he is trying to sell one phone - with the highest of 30 bids being the winner (??). :wacko:

Very unclear and think BoB should take a look at it.

MiemsJewels

Well starting at R7,000, he might as well put it on "Buy now".

Or they can buy here for R1000, less

- Blackberry Bold 9900

Edited by MiemsJewels

admin

The seller was spoken to today, think they just misunderstood the conversation :whistling: All will be sorted tomorrow bright and early :wink:

kyle2

I don't understand it either, did ask him a question about it, lets see if he allows the question and responds to it in understandable English.

kyle2
I don't understand it either, did ask him a question about it, lets see if he allows the question and responds to it in understandable English.

And the item is deleted!