Sign in to follow this  
ziggy2000

Buyers are Suspicious...

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000

Item is sold during last week and the parcel posted to the buyer last week Friday. Today I get this message from him:

"The XXX that I bought from you are stiil in the bidorbay site with a different box. Please don’t play me, and if I don’t get the same one as on my fotos it will cause problems".

Firstly the item he is referring to is not being sold by me, secondly it is in a different box so cannot be the same item he bought from me, but my question is, why do buyers question sellers before even receiving items?

Is this an isolated case or is it maybe because buyers are still being ripped off by unscrupulous sellers... which just proves again that ratings of sellers must be checked before buying online.

kebs    10
kebs

I had a case a couple of weeks ago where some-one asked me a question on one of my items & said they had still not received xyz that they bought from me.. They were not very nice about it either.. I politely pointed out that I had never sold to him & he had purchased from some-one else. I in fact don't even stock the item he was referring to! Makes one wonder that if a buyer doesn't even know who he bought from, why do we bother with details in the listing as they surely won't read it! :notrust:

kyle2    10
kyle2

I would not worry about it too much, see if they get the item and if they are happy with it, maybe send them an email with a link to this forum post, might enlighten them a bit.free-random-smileys-460.gif