Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Pink Thing......

lilythepink

Good grief, Wayne. Are you now flaking to pieces while you sleep? (Sounds like you need a Cadbury's Flake to recover!)

voldermort

And Real Madrid lost last night. A severe blow in a home full of Barcelona fans - especially the kids. I force-fed

them with Corn Flakes this morning. Perhaps tonight Chelsea can do me an enormous favour. Like 5 - 0 !

Are you dreaming? Barcelona is about to kick some serious butt tonight :cool: 5 - 0, perhaps......to Barcelona.

Jongleur
Are you dreaming? Barcelona is about to kick some serious butt tonight :cool: 5 - 0, perhaps......to Barcelona.

Now now Voldermort; lets not get carried away. Lionel Messi cannot score in every game forever.

voldermort
Now now Voldermort; lets not get carried away. Lionel Messi cannot score in every game forever.

Ooohh, if Jade could hear you talking such bad things you would so be in her bad books......but back to the game - I look forward to seeing Terry chasing Messi around all night :weeabooface:

Jongleur
Ooohh, if Jade could hear you talking such bad things you would so be in her bad books......but back to the game - I look forward to seeing Terry chasing Messi around all night :weeabooface:

Terry is a wily old fox.He is bound to make a plan.

voldermort

Ha, like what? He would need to put a tiger in his tank (remember that ad) & hope nobody finds out otherwise it will be the same as watching a little Beetle bug trying to keep up with a Ferrari :noworry:

Jongleur
Ha, like what? He would need to put a tiger in his tank (remember that ad) & hope nobody finds out otherwise it will be the same as watching a little Beetle bug trying to keep up with a Ferrari :noworry:

The Bayern/Real clash last night turned uglier with every minute. Tonight will be much the same. Barca

will need a good result but Torres, Drogba et cie will be waiting to spoil it for them.

And Jade must study, become his legal representative, sell him to Real Madrid or wherever

Christano Ronaldo finds himself.

Edited by Jongleur
spelling

voldermort
The Bayern/Real clash last night turned uglier with every minute. Tonight will be much the same. Barca

will need good result but Torres, Drogba et cie will be waiting to spoil it for them.

seriously though I was quite astonished last night when they started playing like hooligans (bit of a flashback to 2010 Portugal/Holland game) - although I had a very, very good laugh when Gomez was lying thumping the ground repeatedly in frustration :biggrin: Torres used to be excellent, no denying that but also no denying that since his op he is a shadow of his former self - Drogba is too old to play, these days when he gets a goal it's by fluke that's why he is being sold at the end of the year - now who will stop Messi & co? :cool:

All Drogba & co will do is wait..........:biggrin:

Jongleur
seriously though I was quite astonished last night when they started playing like hooligans (bit of a flashback to 2010 Portugal/Holland game) - although I had a very, very good laugh when Gomez was lying thumping the ground repeatedly in frustration :biggrin: Torres used to be excellent, no denying that but also no denying that since his op he is a shadow of his former self - Drogba is too old to play, these days when he gets a goal it's by fluke that's why he is being sold at the end of the year - now who will stop Messi & co? :cool:

All Drogba & co will do is wait..........:biggrin:

I see mischief in those blinking eyes which usually means I should skate off to thicker ice. And here

I thought you knew as much about football as the SA Mint does about minting gold Krugers.

But it wont do you any good tonight. Prepare for the worst. Chelsea are old campaigners.

Your avatar, by the way, is the perfect shade of blue. Are you hiding in the closet?:wacko:

I shall seek Wayne`s input here.:notrust:

wayjen

The only thing I know about Chelsea is that they make delicious buns.

Edited by wayjen

voldermort
But it wont do you any good tonight. Prepare for the worst. Chelsea are old campaigners.:notrust:

Operative word in your quote above being old :cool: hopefully you shan't shed many tears tonight :weeabooface:

voldermort
The only think I know about Chelsea is that they make delicious buns.

Talk about food & you can't even spell anymore :notrust: chelsea buns are good, eccles cakes are pure bliss.

wayjen
Talk about food & you can't even spell anymore :notrust: chelsea buns are good, eccles cakes are pure bliss.

I have a sweet denture and the root goes into my brain.

voldermort

Haha doesn't help that you edited it now, I have the proof in black & white up above :weeabooface:

Guest MacMuffin

In addition to "that pink" thing, we also released improvements to the gallery - all future uploaded images will display/load faster in the gallery.

lilythepink

Now, now. How do you know my husband is wily? Spill the beans!! :noworry:

Jongleur
Now, now. How do you know my husband is wily? Spill the beans!! :noworry:

I plead all the constitutional rights known to man!

If you watch DSTV tonight you will see him defending for Chelsea against Barcelona

at the Nou Camp, Spain. He has a date with a reasonably good player by the name of Lionel Messi.

The return match is in England at Stamford Bridge.

About a 100 million bucks is on the line.

voldermort
I plead all the constitutional rights known to man!If you watch DSTV tonight you will see him defending for Chelsea against Barcelona

at the Nou Camp, Spain. He has a date with a reasonably good player by the name of Lionel Messi.

Ha! :biggrin:

Little Miss Muffet

Thanks Macmuffin the "Pink thingey" works well and will save a lot of time

wayjen

I keep forgetting about that "pink thing" when I list items and only remember once I am loading pictures for the "description" part of my listing. Is that "pink thing", the only place to load pictures to my gallery or is there another place on the page where I do my listing. It would be nice to have a "pink thing" button right there somewhere so I can load a bunch of pics at once into my gallery instead of off my pc.

MsPlod

As a buyer only... I don't have a pink thing!:cry:

voldermort
I keep forgetting about that "pink thing" when I list items and only remember once I am loading pictures for the "description" part of my listing. Is that "pink thing", the only place to load pictures to my gallery or is there another place on the page where I do my listing. It would be nice to have a "pink thing" button right there somewhere so I can load a bunch of pics at once into my gallery instead of off my pc.

Do you mean to have a pink thing there up top when we are listing an ad ie: by where you can change colors, writing etc etc....

wayjen

Ok, just found the pink thing in the gallery section. Gave me a few error reports when I loaded some pics though.

voldermort

the pink thing is there when you do an ad description, it's at the bottom by uploading photos in my gallery but it's not pink there, though :cry:

Jongleur
As a buyer only... I don't have a pink thing!:cry:

Pink discrimination?