Sign in to follow this  
Whitewolf

Glass pearls 8-10 mm wanted

Whitewolf

Any sellers out there who can provide 8 - 10 mm glass pearls. And at what price/

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Whitewolf,

What quantities are you looking for? I can provide wholesale, but it will be based on quantity.

Kind regards,

Janet - Cali Craft

Whitewolf

8 - 10 mm Glass pearls

I am looking for about 50 strings - Colours Pearly white/pink, white, cream, black and red. If you can just let me know what the price on it will be, and shipment that i can correspond it with what i am paying here in pretoria. Thank appreciate your help in this regards

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

I am going to that supplier this morning so will enquire as to the exact price and quantity of beads per strand. Will let you know when I get back!

Kind regards,

Janet

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

The pearls in 8mm are only available in the soft pink, cream (very pale gold) and white - black and red (bright "valentine" red) only coming into stock at the supplier around March / April. The other supplier has the 8mm in a burgundy red, and I'm not sure if they have any black in stock.

8mm pearls - 100 per strand average - R18 per strand

10mm pearls - 80 per strand average - R23 per strand

The pearls in 10mm are available in the soft pink, cream (very pale gold), black and white - the red that is available is a pinkish-red (not burgundy) - all in stock.

The prices quoted above are based on the high quantity of strands you require. Any lesser amount will result in a price adjustment. For orders in excess of R2000, a further discount can be arranged.

Postage is obviously weight dependant - the glass pearls can add up in weight quickly so the postage quotation can only be provided once the parcel is weighed. First kg is R35, then R10 per kg thereafter (negotiable for this purchase only).

Many thanks,

Janet - Cali Craft