Sign in to follow this  
MsPlod

Baby competition

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

The new competition for baby pics has me drooling... LOL! (must be second or third childhood)

Nobut seriously - every time I look at the forum page and see:

[h=2]Baby[/h]Discuss baby topics with other bidorbuy sellers and buyers.

[h=4]Forum Statistics:[/h]

• Threads: 0

[h=4]Last Post: Never [/h]

It makes me sad - so here is at least one post to take away the "Never" :biggrin:

mellowred    10
mellowred

LOL MsPlod. Well get the ball rolling and post some pics of your gorgeous boys. Only babes I have are the feline kind. Have plenty of pics and videos of those two that I'd love to show off. :grin:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
LOL MsPlod. Well get the ball rolling and post some pics of your gorgeous boys. Only babes I have are the feline kind. Have plenty of pics and videos of those two that I'd love to show off. :grin:

Hah hah hah! Nah - won't post pics of my two - wouldn't be fair since they would win hands down LOL! Proud mama talking!

wayjen    10
wayjen

I'll post pictures of myself in an adult diaper to get the tongues a wagging.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

The Beak wants to enter!

wayjen    10
wayjen

The Sock Puppet says he wants to hook up with The Beak.

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns

It makes me sad - so here is at least one post to take away the "Never" :biggrin:

Your post makes me happy to be reminded of a moment when, for the first time, a universe immeasurably vast and so very beautiful was held in awe and gazed upon... something I'd never have imagined could exist.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

What a beautiful fellow! How do I vote, though? Please give me some instructions. Thanks.

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

Voting only opens the 7th of May ;)

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

He is just gorgeous! Voting only opens after 7 May though - tried to vote and couldn't so went to find out what was going on.

I think my 3-year old is too old to be in the competition, so am going to root for other cutey-pies.

Asha Craft Jewellery

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the age limit is 2yrs? They should do a toddler competition too and the prize R10000 worth of TOYS! Can you imagine? lol :biggrin:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Voting only opens the 7th of May ;)

Please remind us timeously, Asha!!

LanaS    10
LanaS

Hi, the Baby Photo Competition is for babies from birth (or before - tastefully arranged photos of a baby bump are acceptable) up to 2 years old. The entries close on 7 May about noon. Then the voting starts, and goes on until 14 May. The 10 photos with most votes become finalists. Then all 10 are put into a hat (or a spreadsheet) and a bidorbuy jury representative draws one randomly. The winner gets R10,000 to spend in the bidorbuy Baby category.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

@Lana - I think you mean the entries open on 7 May about noon. (You're not the only one who makes typos so you're promptly forgiven!) :bigsmile:

LanaS    10
LanaS
@Lana - I think you mean the entries open on 7 May about noon. (You're not the only one who makes typos so you're promptly forgiven!) :bigsmile:

Ah, whenever dates & times are mentioned, I go into confused mode... To try to clarify: the cut-off time for entries (submissions) is 7 May 2012 about noon, which means that one can enter one's photo until 7 May, about noon (notice the intentional vagueness here...) The voting phase (7 – 14 may 2012) starts practically as soon as the submissions phase ends.

Jessdz811    10
Jessdz811

Hey all the moms and dads out there, this is just a quick reminder to get to our Facebook Competition App and enter before submissions close this Monday, 7th May. Good luck to all the entrants.

Asha Craft Jewellery

Hi everyone!! If you have not yet voted today, please cast your vote for baby Ryan, we will be forever grateful!

Simply click this link ----> Ryan Bothma