Sign in to follow this  
admin

SA-charity-nails-Nigerians-scammers

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

That is incredibly satisfying!

I saw this awhile ago.This Nigerian scammer got what he deserved.

forum.419eater.com :: View topic - MUSA LOVES CROCODILES! Charity Lad Burnt! Lots of Pix!

Not just satisfying - poetic justice! How incredibly funny. Never have managed to pluck up the courage to bait one of these scamsters - but this story (and scambaiting forum) really makes me want to though.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
That is incredibly satisfying!

Not just satisfying - poetic justice! How incredibly funny. Never have managed to pluck up the courage to bait one of these scamsters - but this story (and scambaiting forum) really makes me want to though.

I have tried to bait them before but they seem to wise up and disappear. Especially the Nigerians.

kyle2    10
kyle2

Fantastic reading, I loved it! Reminds me of the time I "Won" the Euromillions Lotto, without even playing mind you, I strung them along for 2 weeks, they even gave me a phoney bank account at their phoney online bank with 550000 pounds in it!, I still have the winning certifficate somewhere. I tried to get New scotland yard involved as the emails originated from there, they were very reluctant and extremely unhelpful, siting that the crime was being commited here in SA, my response was that the criminals were in the UK around the corner from their offices and all they needed to do was drive over there and arrest them, several excuses later I sent them a nasty email explaining how they are in fact aiding the criminals by not investigating the problem, I had to give up at that point. I probably won't be allowed into the UK after that, but it was totally worth it!:razz:

admin    0
admin

Received this one today :-)

Attn: ,

Sometimes, I do wonder if you are really, really with your senses. How Could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard Earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They Impersonate on many offices,claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other. Their game plan is only just to extort your hard Earned money. Now, the question is how long you will continue to be Deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake check, introduce you to fake Diplomatic delivery, un-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order and even send you fake atm cards etc.

Anyway, by the virtue of my position I have been following this Transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the Fund. More often than not.

I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and That of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate That at the end you loose. Although, I don't blame you because you are Not here in Nigeria to witness the processing of your payment in Nigeria.The problem you are having is that you been told the whole truth About this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to Be extorting your money. The most annoying part is even fraudsters Have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich them selves At your expense. Those you feel are assisting or working for you are Your main problems.I know the truth surrounding this payment and I am The only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice.

I also know that recently you have been dealing with people claiming to be the EFCC. They claim that they are helping you and you forward all the fraudulent e-mails you receive to them. At the end they do nothing about the fraudsters.Soon they will ask you to pay money to receive a compensation of $1,500,000. Do not pay any money to them because they are only interested in your hard earned money and you will never receive any compensation in return, they will always

keep coming back to ask for more money.Please I beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being Deceived.Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I can Explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic, be rest assured that this arrangement will be Guided by your Embassy here in Nigeria.

N/B: You are urgently requested to provide me with the following information

Full Name

Address

Telephone Number

Occupation

Contact me upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your fund and stop wasting your hard earn money.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Henry Ajagbawa

kyle2    10
kyle2

That is one of the most painful things I have read lately, my eyes literally bled the grammar was so bad........:sick:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

So we have a drunken Henry the Ninth hanging around our world now? Good grief.

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns

Interesting that Nigeria has a GDP of $415 billion (ranked 30th in the world). It's estimated that scams make up the third or fourth largest source of revenue for the Nigerian economy, which is why the Nigerian government (allegedly) allows these scams to continue.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

THECOCA COLA COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD

DEPT.COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON.

SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM

ATTENTION:WINNER,

THE COCA COLA COMPANYOFFICIAL AWARD NOTIFICATION 2012

Weare pleased to inform you on the result of just concluded YEAR 2011 draws heldon the 5th December, 2011 by Coca-Cola in conjunctionwith the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your email wasamong the 20 Lucky winners who won fifty Five thousound British Pounds (£55,000.) each on the COCACOLA COMPANY LOTTO AWARDPROMOTION.

Howeverthe results were released on the (10rd of march 2012) and your emailattached to ticket number (2PYUK2010) and ballot number (UK:51322010/110) were among the lucky winners. The online draws wasconducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive listof 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by anadvanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, notickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticketnumbers for representation and privacy. This Lottery is approved by the BritishGambling Board and also Licensed by the International Association of GamblingRegulators (IAGR).This is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize thepublic.

Thisis in appreciation to our customers’ world wide for YOUR support in theconcluded 2010 FIFA world cup in South Africa and to seek your support in the 2014FIFA world cup in Brazil. In other to claim your £55,000. prize winning whichhas been deposited with our paying bank.

PAYMENT PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winnersshall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Coca Cola PrizeAward must be claimed no later than 30 days from the date of DrawNotification. Any Prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

You are requested to contact your local agent in South Africa andsend your winning details to him;

(CONTACT CLAIM AGENT)

NAME: Mr.MUSA,NICODIMUS

E-mail: musanicodimus@africamail.com

Tel: +27-792-926-371

You are advised to send the following information to your agent tofacilitate the release of your winning fund to you.

(1) NAME:.....................................

(2) AGE:........................................

(3) SEX:....................................... .

(4) ADDRESS:..............................

(5) EMAIL:....................................

(6) PHONE:..................................

(7) OCCUPATION:.......................

(8) COMPANY…………………….

(8) STATE/CITY:.........................

(9)COUNTRY:................................

(10) NATIONALITY:........................

(11)TICKET / BALLOT NUMBER:…

(12)AMOUNT WON: ………………

CongratulationsOnce again!!.

Yours in service

Mrs. Linda Dominic.

WARNING!!

Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money issuccessfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise fromdouble claim. You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to beother Organizations or Coca-Cola Company. This is solely to collect yourpersonal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event thatyou receive any e-mail similar to this notification letter that was sent toyou, kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence tosuch person or body. Coca-Cola shall not be held responsible for any loss offund arising from the above mentioned.

COCA-COLA LUCCKYWINER, PLEASE VIEW YOUR ATTACH FILE AND CONTACT Mr. MUSA YOUR CLAIM AGENT

LIKE THIS ONE. I AM SO (sic) LUCCKY!!!

kyle2    10
kyle2

You are requested to contact your local agent in South Africa andsend your winning details to him;

(CONTACT CLAIM AGENT)

NAME: Mr.MUSA,NICODIMUS

E-mail: musanicodimus@africamail.com

Tel: +27-792-926-371

Nicodimus strikes again................ desismileys_1829.gif

Edited by kyle2

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
Nicodimus strikes again................ desismileys_1829.gif

I wonder if it's the same Mr. Musa.....maybe he wants to play dress up again:blink1:

kyle2    10
kyle2

I constantly get these, I don't even bank with Absa...............:oh:

Tax Refund of R 27,182.52 ZAR in Your Absa Account

Tax Refund Notification

After the calculations of your fiscal activity for last year, we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of R 27,182.52 ZAR. Please download and submit the tax refund request and allow 2-3 days in order to process it.

DOWNLOAD to submit your tax refund request

Note : A refund can be delayed a variety of reasons, for example submitting invalid records or applying after deadline.

Yours Sincerely

Absa Bank .

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Seems like I just can`t stop winning. Here is the latest one form Canada.

CANADA.jpg.441670343bb1a6ecaade46dd3c8a5ca0.jpg

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

No, Len that one's for real....honest :sneaky:haha

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
No, Len that one's for real....honest :sneaky:haha

Pretend you are me and claim it. I will wait for half a million dollars when they pay you.