Sign in to follow this  
Bargain Coins

Why is this seller/buyer not blocked by admin?

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

The seller All ratings received by tiaanami1981 on bidorbuy.co.za bought some coins and all communication was that he paid even after i insisted he must show proof as my payments go through BOB EFT. then all quiet. filed snc even relisted the lots, no reply to snc. all the while the seller buyer is active on BOB, bidding and buying. Looking at the neg ratings he did the same to other sellers. why is this seller not blocked untill he sorts out the issues as this disregard for rules is wrong and make a mockery of the snc system.

kyle2    10
kyle2
The seller All ratings received by tiaanami1981 on bidorbuy.co.za bought some coins and all communication was that he paid even after i insisted he must show proof as my payments go through BOB EFT. then all quiet. filed snc even relisted the lots, no reply to snc. all the while the seller buyer is active on BOB, bidding and buying. Looking at the neg ratings he did the same to other sellers. why is this seller not blocked untill he sorts out the issues as this disregard for rules is wrong and make a mockery of the snc system.

BoB would say to you that this person has more than 98% rating score and most of the negatives come from 1 sale not completed, which does not ....................Blah de Blah de Blah and so forth.

Really sorry to hear about your bad experience, you have no other option but to contact BoB directly and see what they can do for you, but I doubt very much they will block this person.

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

and today got this in email:

The Buyer has not responded to your SNC Alert within 7 days. A Non-fulfilment Warning has therefore been filed against the buyer and your bidorbuy account has been credited for the Success Fees charged for this item.

Digitrade    10
Digitrade

I have said this before, and I will say it again:

The non-fulfillment warnings that Bidorbuy issues to buyers for not completing sales means NOTHING!!!

They do not have a system in place that can actually force buyers to adhere to the rules. Sellers just keep on loosing listing fees, and this is CRAP!!!

qball    11
qball

Unfortunately there is very little we can do to force buyers to conclude transactions or make payment (as we are not actually the seller - the transaction is between the buyer and seller), in light of the Consumer Protection Act, we may not harrass, intimidate or force a buyer to conclude a transaction, we can restrict them, disable them or close their accounts permanently. The warnings do count against them and in most cases they do go on to conclude their next orders under the threat that their account could be closed if they fail to comply. We do look at their overall score, history on the site and conduct but 9 negatives out of almost 400 purchases does not necessarily indicate a bad buyer or for their account to be blocked. They are given the opportunity after receiving the warning to improve on this and conclude outstanding deals.

qball    11
qball

I would also appreciate it if you would not resort to shouting in your posts. Thank you.

circe    10
circe

hi

please do not take this the wrong way? how do u shout in a typing post?:whistling:

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Use CAPS!!!!:ninja:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
hi

please do not take this the wrong way? how do u shout in a typing post?:whistling:

And this is how you whisper, or skinner.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
hi

The exception to the rule is when the Blue Bulls win. You may post thus:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!

When the Stormers or the Sharks lose you:

whisper the score.

Digitrade    10
Digitrade

I have never had a non-fulfillment warning issued against me, so maybe you can show me what it would look like in this buyers case? Maybe I would understand the "threat that their account would be closed" better.

All ratings received by msomisd on bidorbuy.co.za

qball    11
qball

It is sent via email to the buyer, this is then added to a report of high negative ratings and SNCs, we then look at these to determine if their account gets closed or disabled. It is usually enough to prompt the buyer into action, if it doesn't then if their ratings and SNCs increase we look at the report and take the appropriate action.

qball    11
qball

Your buyer would have appeared on our report this week, but we have blacklisted the account due to the score dropping below 75%. We can also issue manual warnings and make notes on their profiles (warning is emailed) or add them to a user watch group.

Digitrade    10
Digitrade

Thank you Sir QBall. I withdraw my statement that NOTHING gets done with the non-fulfillment warnings. Shouting is a sign of frustration. I had enough of SNC's for a while now....

qball    11
qball
Thank you Sir QBall. I withdraw my statement that NOTHING gets done with the non-fulfillment warnings. Shouting is a sign of frustration. I had enough of SNC's for a while now....

We do understand this, it can be very frustrating.:sad2:

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns

When the Stormers or the Sharks lose you:

shut up.