Sign in to follow this  
moppies

Bead caps and bails needed urgently

moppies

To all sellers who are selling craft items on bob:

I am desperately looking for the following items:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3030[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3031[/ATTACH]

The bail (pic 1) is very small and must be silver.

The bead cap is flat.

I used to buy these items from BeadsandBaubles but she is not responding to my emails for quite sometime now and I need these items like in NOW!

Anyone that can assist?

Edited by moppies
Added

lilythepink

Send a PM to meeks. She may be able to help you. And don't forget to try Cali Craft & Gems!

Someone else who is very helpful (will import for you!) is LKG! Try them all and Good luck.

Cali Craft and Gems

Hey there

Sorry we don't have those items in stock - but if you can locate the bails, please let me know because hubby is going to start making pendulums and that is exactly what we've been looking for!

Trust everyone is keeping well.

Janet - CCG

moppies
Send a PM to meeks. She may be able to help you. And don't forget to try Cali Craft & Gems!

Someone else who is very helpful (will import for you!) is LKG! Try them all and Good luck.

Thanks lily - I have pm'd them - I hope that one of them can assist

moppies
Hey there

Sorry we don't have those items in stock - but if you can locate the bails, please let me know because hubby is going to start making pendulums and that is exactly what we've been looking for!

Trust everyone is keeping well.

Janet - CCG

Hi J

Cannot tell you at how many places I was looking for this specific bails - the big ones is available all over but the small ones is nowhere to be found. As soon as I am able to locate them I will gladly share the info with you - PROMISE!!!

Regards

C

LKG

Hi Moppies,

If you give me a day, I will find them for you, but to import can take up to 3 weeks. Also, I will need to know how many of each item, and the exact size of the bails.

moppies
Hi Moppies,

If you give me a day, I will find them for you, but to import can take up to 3 weeks. Also, I will need to know how many of each item, and the exact size of the bails.

Uiteindelik - iemand KAN help!!!!

The is not totally flat and forms a small "bucket". The dimensions are about 3cm in diameter (from the one leave acoss to the other one. I need about 300 of them

For the bail: The bail must be silver and the total length from the one point (sharp end) to the other (round "head) is about 10 - 11mm. I need about 1000.

I will appreciate if you can first give me a prize on these items.

Thanks is advance for all your efforts.

Corne

lilythepink

So glad that my recommendation has helped you, moppies! My dealings with LKG have been more than satisfactory!

moppies
So glad that my recommendation has helped you, moppies! My dealings with LKG have been more than satisfactory!

lily - at this stage I am waiting for pictures to be send -please hold all your thumbs( include the big toes) that it will be what I am looking for....

JORYHA TRADING

Hello Moppies. Can assist with the bails. Only have 400 at this time. Silver - approx 1.1cm in total length Awaiting more stock to arrive this week. Will send pm. Regards, Ryan

Not1CentMore

Moppies / Cali...

Please check your PM's.

Ruthie

moppies
Hello Moppies. Can assist with the bails. Only have 400 at this time. Silver - approx 1.1cm in total length Awaiting more stock to arrive this week. Will send pm. Regards, Ryan

If they are silver - list them all and let me know.

Thanks

Corne