Sign in to follow this  
fastardul

New account - can't ask seller question

fastardul    10
fastardul

Hello,

I made an account today and wanted to ask an user a question regarding international shipping costs. I get this message: "Your ability to bid or buy is being reviewed.". I'm certain it's because I'm new here and you probably heard this kind of question countless times but I'd like to know how long will this review process is going to take? Thank you.

PS: If you know what the normal shipping rate for a ~200 page, normal format book from Cape Town to Europe (Romania) would be, that would be helpful, also...

Thank you.

voldermort    10
voldermort

at a rough estimate between R150 - R200, that is obviously airmail but don't forget it also depends on the weight ie: hard or softcover, big or small etc.....

fastardul    10
fastardul

Actually, at a closer look, it's one of your books I'm interested in: "Ruffled Roosters" by A.C Parker (1967, price R80)... :)

voldermort    10
voldermort
Actually, at a closer look, it's one of your books I'm interested in: "Ruffled Roosters" by A.C Parker (1967, price R80)... :)

Hahaha.....ok let me have a quick look for the book & I'll come back here :weeabooface:

fastardul    10
fastardul

Thank you! :bigsmile:

voldermort    10
voldermort

ok, it weighes just over 500g but with wrapping will probably bring it to + - 600g.

I would guess airmail with a tracking number would be between R130 - R150 but when I go to the Post Office tomorrow I will get an exact price for you & let you know here again :noworry:

voldermort    10
voldermort

ok, 600g airmail with a tracking number taking 7 - 14 working days to Romania is R190.00......thanks to sapo for the increase in prices :sad2: