Mustlovebooks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3017[/ATTACH]

I did all of the above LOL!

wayjen

Yip did them all too.

Pathway

Lol - me too.

lilythepink

So did I. (And I still walk into a room and wonder why I have got there - it's happening more frequently these days!)

DestinysAngels

LOL - Yip i certainly did them all!:biggrin:

retailrush

Yes - Me too.... LOL

voldermort

3 out of the 5 I still do.....it's fun except for the 1st which is irritating :cool:

circe

it happend to me too. i walked into pick a pay and in the door i suddenly cannot remember what i want to buy!!!

i turned around andwalked to the bakkie and got in, and suddenly i remember i forgot to buy the globes for the sittng room lights.

:shock:

wayjen

I walked into the fridge and wondered why the light was out.

lilythepink

Wayne - is your fridge running?

If so, you'd better run after it and catch it!

MiemsJewels

I remember my brothers went to Church and Sundayschool. They put 1 sjilling into the offering plate? (Dont know if this is the correct word for kollekte bord) and then take some change, a sixpence or a tickey! To buy some sweets on their way back home. Naughty, Naughty boys!!

mellowred

Also did all of the above, especially 4 and 5. I still try 5 occasionally ... no idea why .... LOL.

It also brings to mind that we have to remember how inquisitive children's minds are and how they can take things very literally.

When I was really young I asked my brother why planes were so small when we looked up at them. His explanation was "the higher they go the smaller they get". This left me with this vivid image of everyone on the plane shrinking to the size of ants. Made for a lot of excitement on my first flight at the age of 6 :biggrin:.

He also explained to me not to stare at oncoming car lights at night because "they will blind you". I couldn't understand how my Dad could drive the car with his eyes closed. :shock:

svw

Oh boy the innocence of youth - one horrible memory I have is when I was only about three years old and my "big" sister gave me her baby mouse to hold - I can still remember her telling me to hold it tightly and not let it go, well it never went anywhere after that my dad had to bury it!

Bargain Coins
Oh boy the innocence of youth - one horrible memory I have is when I was only about three years old and my "big" sister gave me her baby mouse to hold - I can still remember her telling me to hold it tightly and not let it go, well it never went anywhere after that my dad had to bury it!

Yep i had to buy 4 "Pietie Muise" to replace those that was made to go to sleep early, as they were naughty!

Bargain Coins

i remember the day as yesterday when my father got back from a 4day fishing trip, jumped in the pool and discovered i made an aquarium with 2 galjoene still swimming around. 15 x 25kg bags of salt went in the pool, galjoene died 4 days later. had to cut lawn and wash the cars for a whole year to pay for the new kreepy and pump.