Sign in to follow this  
oaks and acorns

Why not ask me these things on the forum?

oaks and acorns

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: Fri 2012/03/23 04:48 PM

no comments today ? lmao :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: Thu 2012/04/05 03:33 PM

why don't you actually try selling something on bob? i stead of idling your time bickering or attempting to be a smart ass on the forums... or if you are bored try chat rooms or facebook

To Whom It May Concern,

I tried my hand at selling on BoB and discovered it's really not my cup of tea. I'm not a sella, never have needed to be and at a push would prefer never to be.

So now I'm a buyer as well as a person who enjoys interacting - and it makes sense that I should do so on the platform where I'm spending my hard earned dosh.

Also, as a member of BoB, my time spent on the forum shouldn't be of any personal concern to you.

It is a pity that you've overlooked many of what I consider to be useful posts, but considering your mindset that's not at all surprising.

Trusting this response will answer your questions.

Regards,

Liz

Edited by oaks and acorns
admin: Removed email addresses. me: no need to remove te email addys admin, they as fake as the so-and-so that used them

oaks and acorns

And what is it really that has you so mean and twisted?

Is it because you tried to trick me off the BoB platform into selling items I'd had listed for sale at the time, and instead I listed your query/quotation as an item on BoB?

Other - Personal request - S. Prinsloo - deposit listing, as per email enquiry was listed for R1.00 on 12 Mar at 17:51 by oaks and acorns in East London (ID:60581683)

This, incidentally, is what finally decided me against selling on BoB.

So a very big thank you to you!

Miss Jewels

Oh my goodness!....~~~~:wtf:...maybe Petra's bored and needs a chatroom? :nuts:

MiemsJewels
58f5a73137728_what2.jpg.e0a10b4ea9ea5250648f97b4b47e43ab.jpg

what.jpg.ef26392f5ed61de5c99e8cc716f39b9a.jpg

MiemsJewels

O & A, its better to ignore her then.

Relax, take a chill pill, sip a little wine.............and start with your listings, you are losing money in the meantime girl:smile:

oaks and acorns
O & A, its better to ignore her then.

Relax, take a chill pill, sip a little wine.............and start with your listings, you are losing money in the meantime girl:smile:

Thanks Miems, don't do pills though not even for a headache. And got work to get through at the moment that I've fallen behind with so no sipping on wine, though it's certainly a lovely idea.

My selling experience has been such that more time and money was wasted selling on BoB than was worth the (financial) effort, so all considered there's really nothing to lose by not listing - although on a positive note, the thrill of receiving an order, packing them little boxes, popping in an extra little something, printing the personalised shipping labels and smiling all the way to the post office, not to mention tracking them faithfully through the sapo system till they reached their destination, will be missed :sad2:

But quite happy to consider the experience as par for the course, etc. :noworry:

Edit:

And I'd very much like to ignore him/her but not only is it unsettling having an unknown/unidentified person harrassing you, it's also contrary to BoB to policy to contact a buyer or seller off the BoB platform. I have an IP address if admin could spare a moment from his busy schedule.

oaks and acorns

...?...

JohnBenn

MsPlod said something about blocking someone from sending messages the other day.

Yup there's a "edit ignore list" on the left side.Just add the person's name, and you should be good to go.

Edited by JohnBenn

oaks and acorns
MsPlod said something about blocking someone from sending messages the other day.

Yup there's a "edit ignore list" on the left side.Just add the person's name, and you should be good to go.

And I'd very much like to ignore him/her but not only is it unsettling having an unknown/unidentified person harrassing you, it's also contrary to BoB policy to contact a buyer or seller off the BoB platform. I have an IP address if admin could spare a moment from his busy schedule.

... ...

MiemsJewels

Where is Andries? ANDRIIIEEEEEEES!!!!!!

MiemsJewels

You dont know who the person is Liz?

JohnBenn

(.- .-. .) (.-- .) ( - .- .-.. -.- .. -. --.) ( .. -.) ( -- --- .-. ... .) ( -.-. --- -.. .) ( -. --- .--)?

You said SS

Edited by JohnBenn

MiemsJewels
.- .-. . .-- . - .- .-.. -.- .. -. --. .. -. -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . -. --- .--?

You said SS

Are you blind? You both write in Braille?

oaks and acorns

haha well, I was just trying to fufil the minimum 7 letter requirement in a post.

JohnBenn

Morse code.... O&A replied "SS"

oaks and acorns

Not sure Miems.

Edit:

After further investigation (thank you admin)... I've been given the option to take the matter further but have decided to keep this on hold, for now.

I enjoy being here, mostly, and this person is just going to have to get used to that.

MiemsJewels

LOL, you two, Give me a rest, otherwise it won't be necessary for me to go to the toilet.........it will be too late!:toung:

lilythepink

"SS" means Secret Service!

oaks and acorns

Nyet! "SS" means ... Superb Service!

StudMuffinsMissus

Maybe I had one too many but what the hell????