Sign in to follow this  
SouthAfricanPicker

Paid for item correctly but not reflecting?

SouthAfricanPicker    10
SouthAfricanPicker

:wtf:

I won an auction from Funkytrends on 04/04 and paid almost immediately, using the correct payment ref and bob banking details. My bank account shows that the payment was successful however, the seller has still not received it. Could there be a delay of some sorts?

Anybody else experiencing this problem?

I would hate for the seller to think I am messing them around.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Hi Sa Picker, you can send the seller a payment confirmation so he/she can see that you paid the item. Then you just have to wait for the payment to reflect in Bob's account. It usually take longer if it was paid from another bank. Capitec for instance, take 2 to 3 days to reflect.

if you used the correct reference number there should be no delays.

Remember the holiday today :smile:

Edited by MiemsJewels

SouthAfricanPicker    10
SouthAfricanPicker

Payment still not reflecting

After 8 days, payment is still not reflecting in the sellers account. I have had to send proof of payment to hello@bidorbuy and copied the seller in- hopefully they can sort it out quickly, I really want thethat pair of boots that I bought. Super weird, it has never happened to me before.:confused:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
After 8 days, payment is still not reflecting in the sellers account. I have had to send proof of payment to hello@bidorbuy and copied the seller in- hopefully they can sort it out quickly, I really want thethat pair of boots that I bought. Super weird, it has never happened to me before.:confused:

I had a problem with ABSA capturing the reference code incorrectly. Instead of capturing

a Z the teller captured a 7 as the last digit of the code.

It took ABSA about 5 minutes to find the error and they also offered to correct it. However, when

I relayed the info to BoB they sorted it out within minutes as well.

These things happen.

svw    10
svw

e-mail your proof of payment to bobpay@bidorbuy.co.za together with your username + order number + date and time of purchase etc and the sellers username. What bob will then do is manually match your payment and credit the sellers account. If you send it all through today then by tomorrow morning latest all should be sorted out.