Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Worst Crazy Wednesday Auction Ever?

Jongleur
Which means that there's a difference between loyalty and unconditional love.

According to the "The Dog Whisperer" on DSTV dogs are not capable of love and don`t have

emotions as human beings have. Would a "Cat Whisperer" tell us the same thing?

Some food for thought.

oaks and acorns

Eish. As far as TV entertainment goes... From the Ghost Whisperer, to a Dog Whisperer. And now a Cat Whisperer?

Whatever next!

Jacques Kuun
According to the "The Dog Whisperer" on DSTV dogs are not capable of love.

Donderstorm would love to whisper into his ear (or take off his ear).

How can a person get paid to talk such rubbish? He obviously never had a dog as a companion.

DestinysAngels
Ek stel belang as iemand 'n Messelaars ring in goud het, ons voorige bediende het myne gevat, Baie kwaad oor dit.:evil:

Hi Kyle, i have one, it was my dad's, (he was a Free Mason), it is real gold and he paid quite a bit way back then, there are a phew others too that i inherited after he died, i don't know if i should sell them, i was going to pass it on to my boys with his stamps/coins/notes that he collected since a little boy and many other items. However if i decide to sell i will let you know here on the forum, i first would like to get a quote of the value of the items, apparently quite a bit i was told a few years back!

MiemsJewels
According to the "The Dog Whisperer" on DSTV dogs are not capable of love and don`t have

emotions as human beings have. Would a "Cat Whisperer" tell us the same thing?

Some food for thought.

WHAT? Not emotions? The dog whisperer dont know what he is talking about! My granddaughter's little foxy is crying since she left to visit her father for the school holiday. I can see how miserable she (the foxy) is.

Our Bearded dragon do not eat when we are away for the weekend or on holiday. Okay.....that's a reptile with feeling!

lilythepink

Of course dogs are capable of LOVE! Cats, too, are able to love their humans but don't show it as easily. Just leave home for a day and see the love all round when you return!! And how can a dog give such loyalty to its owner, no matter how poor or how rich that owner might be?

And a cockatoo is definitely capable of love - even if it's just for me and MrAerospace gets nipped but there is absolutely no doubt that this bird loves me besottedly.

mellowred

The dog whisperer must be beyond intelligence. He can define "love"?? :shock:

In my vocab, my pets have all been loved and returned love. Their feelings and intuition are so much purer than ours; they are not bogged down with TV, computers and the other rubbish that consume our lives. Their instincts are still fully intact.

How many times has your pet (dog, cat or reptile :cool:) come up to you when you are feeling down and sniffed your nose or ear or just cuddled. Can't define what that is, but it sure feels like love.

Jongleur
Of course dogs are capable of LOVE! Cats, too, are able to love their humans but don't show it as easily. Just leave home for a day and see the love all round when you return!! And how can a dog give such loyalty to its owner, no matter how poor or how rich that owner might be?

And a cockatoo is definitely capable of love - even if it's just for me and MrAerospace gets nipped but there is absolutely no doubt that this bird loves me besottedly.

Hello Ma`am

Are y`all shooting the messenger! I agree with you but according to the Whisperer we equate

love, devotion, loyalty, emotion with the same human interpretation.

They feel grief, sadness, joy etc. but our interpretation is somewhat skewed. We actually spoil

our pets because we want to. I know I do.

mellowred

That I agree with him there, Len. But what else can we equate it with? Those are the only emotions we know. Animals may "feel" something different, but what? Until we have stepped into their paws, we will never know. All we have to judge is the look in their eyes and their body language (as we define it).

voldermort

emotions as human beings have.

What a lot of bs :notrust: if dogs are incapable of feeling love what then is that emotion they display when you return home after bn out for awhile, when they jump on you & almost drown you with wet slobbery licks, when they howl with pleasure just hearing you coming up to the front door, when they simultaneously try to nip your ankle & lick it better at the same time for daring to go out without them etc etc ...........oh wait, I guess it's just their way of saying "I really, really, really like you a whole hell of a lot"?

Can't believe they pay people to talk such rubbish.......next thing there will be the Mosquito Whisperer who, it shall be revealed, really only spends the night driving you insane as a sign of their affection.

Jongleur

I think I had better skate off to thicker ice. My Black Mamba needs a kiss and a cuddle.

mellowred
I think I had better skate off to thicker ice. My Black Mamba needs a kiss and a cuddle.

Is he out in the grass Len? .... LOL

Jongleur
Is he out in the grass Len? .... LOL

He lives in my cars boot which thieves like to plunder ................. waiting.

MiemsJewels
He lives in my cars boot which thieves like to plunder ................. waiting.

I need one of those too! Black Mamba..............

oaks and acorns
Hee Hee Hee

Well, I had the labola, and quite a few other things now that I think of it. And many a pesky lady

that had their own wonderful ideas of how my future should be with them. And they were legion, I might add.

So all things considered I did escape to fairer climes. But I still don`t need reminders!

I hereby declare myself totally creeped out (with accompanying and momentary head rush, shakes and nausea). Thank you ETV!!! My horrorscope said the negotiating skills of a third party would be required. But I think one probably can't believe everything one reads these days.

Jongleur
I hereby declare myself totally creeped out (with accompanying and momentary head rush, shakes and nausea). Thank you ETV!!! My horrorscope said the negotiating skills of a third party would be required. But I think one probably can't believe everything one reads these days.

At last - a diagnosis. I recommend Grandpa and Coke every 4 hours.