Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Worst Crazy Wednesday Auction Ever?

MrAerospace

I don't need a ring to remind me that I'm married! I am very happy with the wonderful wife I have. And I say that with great pride!

admin
I don't need a ring to remind me that I'm married! I am very happy with the wonderful wife I have. And I say that with great pride!

Is she still pointing the gun at you Mr. A :twisted:

Miss Jewels

....and Admin is back. Welkom Terug!

JohnBenn

Hahah............ha

Jongleur
Must be a "man" thing always a trail of clothes & shoes those are the worst - I just about break my neck tripping over those!!!!!!

An instinct going back thousands of years. It`s how we mark our territory. An interloper will

immediately know that a badly trained man occupies this piece of real estate. Better to avoid this

possie and try somewhere else. To try and change this habit is to deny this protective instinct.

Or something along those lines.

MiemsJewels
Yup, I reckon you are :bigsmile:

And you know, if he's that hot you could always auction him next Wednesday... or something

LOL O & A...........Do you mean I must auction my husband? Comes to think of it..........wonder what price I will get? mmmmm.....Well trained, do the dishes, can do the washing, the garden, prepare the food.....scratch my back......brings me coffee in bed...can iron clothes..good babysitter......choose and buy the croceries, luxuries especially good at that.....Pack the meat.....carry my parcels AND handbag......wash my bakkie...............too much to mention.....Hey,Hey, you. please help me with a starting bid.

MiemsJewels
We need reminding that we are married ??????????????????????????????????????????

Reminders abound - credit card statements, clothing accounts, fetch and carry, do this do that..........

These are my constant companions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the men on this forum - do you need reminding that you are married.

We can also put you on auction Bon len! What else can you do?

Miss Jewels

Stuur hom Kaap toe!

LOL O & A...........Do you mean I must auction my husband? Comes to think of it..........wonder what price I will get? mmmmm.....Well trained, do the dishes, can do the washing, the garden, prepare the food.....scratch my back......brings me coffee in bed...can iron clothes..good babysitter......choose and buy the croceries, luxuries especially good at that.....Pack the meat.....carry my parcels AND handbag......wash my bakkie...............too much to mention.....Hey,Hey, you. please help me with a starting bid.

svw

Try starting him off from R1 with R1000 bids - not forgetting a reserve price with all those credentials you don't want to give him away for nothing.

MiemsJewels

** YEAR OLD HUSBAND FOR SALE LOW STARTING BID!

enrique.jpg.cd24f55f690decb50faffe06c9f6016c.jpg

Description:

Handyman, husband, houseworker, taxidriver, income generator, garden worker etc etc etc

Condition: Still in use......

Still in very good condition.

A must have....for every household

GOOD TRADE IN VALUE

Returns accepted

Shipping fees: Negotiable

svw
An instinct going back thousands of years. It`s how we mark our territory. An interloper will

immediately know that a badly trained man occupies this piece of real estate. Better to avoid this

possie and try somewhere else. To try and change this habit is to deny this protective instinct.

Or something along those lines.

Uh oh ! Have you heard the saying men and women were created equal but women continued to improve

lilythepink

** YEAR OLD HUSBAND FOR SALE LOW STARTING BID!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3006[/ATTACH]

Description:

Handyman, husband, houseworker, taxidriver, income generator, garden worker etc etc etc

Condition: Still in use......

Still in very good condition.

A must have....for every household

GOOD TRADE IN VALUE

Returns accepted

Shipping fees: Negotiable

Great, Miems. Now let's have a real picture of your hubby! And remember the saying which MrA sometimes uses: "I may be getting old but some parts of me are in perfect condition!"

Jongleur
We can also put you on auction Bon len! What else can you do?

Ek het my vrou gevra hoe om die vraag te antwoord.

Sy se sy sal my slaan as ek vir julle se. Maar volgens haar was ek nogal `n "bargain".

Ek het gehoop vir "once in a lifetime" ; "never to be repeated" ; "grab this one now" ;

maar nouja, wat kan `n man doen.

Ek het eendag `n pragtige gedig vir haar gelees. Ek vra haar toe:

"Was`nt that beautiful. Did you like that? Sy antwoord my toe:

" #&*$ poetry - I like hard cash " !

She is a gemini and I love her to bits.

MiemsJewels

Jou vrou is 'n wyse vrou sowaar!

oaks and acorns
Jou vrou is 'n wyse vrou sowaar!

She must be a gem to put up with him ;)

Jongleur
She must be a gem to put up with him ;)

A gem of rare and uncompromising standards.

"Him" has high expectations. Defined rules and boundaries.

But then he put`s up with a lot at times. Some very serious infractions, I might add.

Such as this one:

005.jpg.6918530031d3fa666214dd2539f120d8.jpg

Baby -sitting duties!

Now is this not a fine example of tolerance?

MiemsJewels

Agge Shamepies, miskien is Brakkenjantjie al moeg vir die forum. Sit vir hom 'n lekker doggy game op die rekenaar.:smile:

Jongleur
Agge Shamepies, miskien is Brakkenjantjie al moeg vir die forum. Sit vir hom 'n lekker doggy game op die rekenaar.:smile:

Dit is elke aand se storie. Hy spring op my skoot en slaap op die "keyboard". Enigiets om my aandag weg te trek.

MiemsJewels

Hy soek net 'n ou bietjie aandag. Te cute vir woorde!

mellowred

ROFLMAO @ BonLen. Why oh why do we let our pets treat us like this? :smile:

Jongleur
ROFLMAO @ BonLen. Why oh why do we let our pets treat us like this? :smile:

Because their devotion is unconditional ?

oaks and acorns
Because their devotion is unconditional ?

And because they're pros at cupboard love (like my neighbour's kitty, who unconditional love surfaces most especially when she hears her mommy's car pull up)

mellowred
And because they're pros at cupboard love (like my neighbour's kitty, who unconditional love surfaces most especially when she hears her mommy's car pull up)

That's cats ... very clever little beings. One of mine is out and about all day (unless it's cold and she is indoors laying on the keyboard :evil:); rattle her food bowl and instantaneous appearance.

For some unknown reason the other one runs in if you shake the cat box ... haven't figured that one out yet :wtf:.

Jongleur
That's cats ... very clever little beings. One of mine is out and about all day (unless it's cold and she is indoors laying on the keyboard :evil:); rattle her food bowl and instantaneous appearance.

For some unknown reason the other one runs in if you shake the cat box ... haven't figured that one out yet :wtf:.

A cat`s loyalty lies with the one with the can of Tuna.

oaks and acorns
A cat`s loyalty lies with the one with the can of Tuna.

Which means that there's a difference between loyalty and unconditional love.