Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Worst Crazy Wednesday Auction Ever?

oaks and acorns
Nee ek is nie een nie.Ek is 'n Snr. Argiteks tekenaar met meer as tien jaar ondervinding so basies 'n Argitek.

Dankie ek sal kyk.

Say John, you wouldn't know where I could find a second hand and unwanted architects cabinet would you? Would be ever so handy for storing sheets of stuff that are 1000mm x 700mm. Tried emailing a couple of architects locally but my enquiries probably just ended up in their spam filters.

MiemsJewels

Unofficial Thread Closer Unextraordinaire

Good one O&A bleh.gif.b6352dbef88594d0f07a22dab0b3e6da.gif

Jongleur
A little bit better than i thought luckysilver, but on end not too bad, thanks.

Hi Miems

I won a bid last night with seconds to go before closing because I was running around so much -

at a great price. Also been looking for one for years. Hope your sales went well.

MiemsJewels

Me too Bon Len. Also won 2 wedding rings for my husband, so he can remember he is married! LOL

oaks and acorns
Unofficial Thread Closer Unextraordinaire

Good one O&A

Thanks Miems :rolleyes:

JohnBenn

Sorry Miems and MsPlod,this is the last trolling I promise.(Miems nou het jy iets anders om te verkoop wat jou verkope ietwat sal opstoot soos Miss Jewels se.)

O&A firms still use them to store their hand drawn plans,but about 6 years ago Pretoria Tech sold off their drawing boards and I saw 3 or 4 of them standing around.So try your local University.

They are heavy so shipping will cost you an arm,leg and foot.It will be better if you could get one local and pick it up yourself.

oaks and acorns
Sorry Miems and MsPlod,this is the last trolling I promise.(Miems nou het jy iets anders om te verkoop wat jou verkope ietwat sal opstoot soos Miss Jewels se.)

O&A firms still use them to store their hand drawn plans,but about 6 years ago Pretoria Tech sold off their drawing boards and I saw 3 or 4 of them standing around.So try your local University.

They are heavy so shipping will cost you an arm,leg and foot.It will be better if you could get one local and pick it up yourself.

Thanks John, didn't think of the universities... there are a couple in the area.

And I'm just glad that Miems made the best out of a yukky Wednesday. Hopefully next week's Wednesday will be better for everyone!

Edited by oaks and acorns
to add... thanks for the laugh on the arm, leg and foot!

LuckySilver
Me too Bon Len. Also won 2 wedding rings for my husband, so he can remember he is married! LOL

Glad to hear it Miems!!! But why did you get x2 wedding rings? hehe!

oaks and acorns

:idea:

If you really want your hubby to remember he is married, why not consider a renewal of vows ceremony Miems? Maybe a small affair, close friends and family...

MiemsJewels
Glad to hear it Miems!!! But why did you get x2 wedding rings? hehe!

1 for each hand Luckysilver, so while he tries to hide one hand, the other hand with the ring is still showing for everyone to see.

Hehehe, no I'm only joking, but I will find a buyer somewhere :smile:

MiemsJewels
:idea:

If you really want your hubby to remember he is married, why not consider a renewal of vows ceremony Miems? Maybe a small affair, close friends and family...

Dannng!! Oaks & Acorns, I won't make one mistake twice! LOL

Hehe joking......................

oaks and acorns
Dannng!! Oaks & Acorns, I won't make one mistake twice! LOL

Hehe joking......................

Yup, I reckon you are :bigsmile:

And you know, if he's that hot you could always auction him next Wednesday... or something

LuckySilver
1 for each hand Luckysilver, so while he tries to hide one hand, the other hand with the ring is still showing for everyone to see.

Hehehe, no I'm only joking, but I will find a buyer somewhere :smile:

OOOH! I may be interested! My hubby lost his wedding band a few months ago, and while i have looked at Bidorbuy for a new band, I actually havent seen one I like, so please post a link for the second if you would like.

hehe! I was thinking in the case that I get another I may as well also get two incase he loses the next as well - SILLY HUSBAND!

LOL - else, I do agree that the idea of making husbands wear two rings is a good reminder to all!!!

oaks and acorns
OOOH! I may be interested! My hubby lost his wedding band a few months ago, and while i have looked at Bidorbuy for a new band, I actually havent seen one I like, so please post a link for the second if you would like.

hehe! I was thinking in the case that I get another I may as well also get two incase he loses the next as well - SILLY HUSBAND!

LOL - else, I do agree that the idea of making husbands wear two rings is a good reminder to all!!!

Darned thing is they shouldn't need reminding, but considering the times we live in quite understandable...

Interesting the symbolism of a ring though.

Jongleur

We need reminding that we are married ??????????????????????????????????????????

Reminders abound - credit card statements, clothing accounts, fetch and carry, do this do that..........

These are my constant companions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the men on this forum - do you need reminding that you are married.

Edited by Jongleur
needed an upgrade.now its cool

oaks and acorns
We need reminding that we are married ?

Reminders abound - credit card statements, clothing accounts, fetch and carry, do this do that..........

These are my constant companions !

~falls off the floor larfing~®

Serves you right for thinking you could take the easy way out of an independent state then. Enjoy!

wayjen

Can you imagine selling a ball and chain as a wedding band?

Hearing those tender words every day "pick up your clothes" reminds me I am married.

Jongleur
~falls off the floor larfing~®

Serves you right for thinking you could take the easy way out of an independent state then. Enjoy!

Hee Hee Hee

Well, I had the labola, and quite a few other things now that I think of it. And many a pesky lady

that had their own wonderful ideas of how my future should be with them. And they were legion, I might add.

So all things considered I did escape to fairer climes. But I still don`t need reminders!

oaks and acorns

Ja, and I'm most likely my own worst enemy - new revised me sez no more sympathy for idjits.

Anyhow, off to sell shooters for a good cause... have fun you lot.

Jacques Kuun
What about the men on this forum - do you need reminding that you are married.

No man is his right mind would answer that......

TS Ron

Hearing those tender words every day "pick up your clothes" reminds me I am married.

No Wayjen having that chocolate cake reminds how much your wife appreciates you ...

svw

Must be a "man" thing always a trail of clothes & shoes those are the worst - I just about break my neck tripping over those!!!!!!

oaks and acorns

Nice thingies at the top of the threads btw, were they always there or did I just notice them?

And I'm almost sure there was another one last seen at 19h00... First unread message, or something.

oaks and acorns

Did you marry your mother?

...0^0...

wayjen

@ TS Ron & svw it's not really like that I have to say.