Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

A relaxing Sunday morning ...

lilythepink

Lionel the cat hopes that everyone is relaxing in the morning sun today ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2947[/ATTACH]

How is your belly for spots?

mellowred

Morning Lil & Lionel the cat.

Not sure Lil, looks to me like Lionel the cat isn't too concerned about us minions. He's warm, belly full and laying about. So long as you are busy preparing dinner, and making sure his cosy indoor bed is ready for this evening, he hasn't got a care in the world.

Seeds for Africa
Lionel the cat hopes that everyone is relaxing in the morning sun today ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2947[/ATTACH]

How is your belly for spots?

It looks like Lionel needs a "weigh less" or "Virgin Catactive" subscription!

booksallsizes
It looks like Lionel needs a "weigh less" or "Virgin Catactive" subscription!

Nah - that's kitty winter belly - more surface area to warm their owners during the cold months. And who said cats were selfish? :toung:

wayjen

I wish!!!!!!!!

Just got home from a weekend family reunion in Stillbaai. Took about 6 hours give or take an hour or two. What a wonderful place and the place we stayed at was excellent but now we need some sleep.

MsPlod
I wish!!!!!!!!

Just got home from a weekend family reunion in Stillbaai. Took about 6 hours give or take an hour or two. What a wonderful place and the place we stayed at was excellent but now we need some sleep.

Stilbaai sounds like such a gorgeous place Wayne. Hope you have recovered...

LilythePink, Lionel looks just like my one kitty - tummy warmer and all. Sweet thing!

Edited by MsPlod

wayjen
Stilbaai sounds like such a gorgeous place Wayne. Hope you have recovered...

LilythePink, Lionel looks just like my one kitty - tummy warmer and all. Sweet thing!

hell WPCPlod, I must be getting old because coming from a peaceful seaside town to the hustle and bustle of city life is not good for me but then again I felt the same coming back to SA from the USA in 2009.

lilythepink

And Angus and Merlin relaxing in Monday afternoon's sun (we won't tell these pedigree boys that they are actually sleeping on top of the cat litter (clean!) bin but Cuan might guess what it is?)

58f5a730cb9a6_AngusampMerlin.jpg.b9aa3e2147d2bf6717ecf8e51e584f28.jpg

booksallsizes

Lily - those cats look like film stars! Misguided ones (seeing where they are lying), but beautiful nevertheless.

lilythepink

Merlin and Angus are Chinchilla Persians - the most wonderful natured cats in the world. I was a Chinchilla breeder for over 20 years and only gave up when we moved to Grahamstown because I knew I would not be able to properly "vet" any kitten buyers! So apart from MrAerospace, everyone in our home is either spayed or neutered these days!

MrAerospace

I thank my lucky stars that lily did give up breeding cats! It was really hard work! Life is far more content for me these days and I don't have to watch where I'm walking all the time.

lilythepink

Absolutely hilarious, MsPlod! I suppose the word "litter" means different things to different people? ROFL