Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DestinysAngels

Payment to Seller mwiggins2

4 posts in this topic

Hallo,

I made a booboo, please help, i bought 3 Baby Blankets this afternoon and paid the moneys into
BOB
's Account, but here is the thing, i did not put the reference number you gave me, i totally forgot, instead i put the order numbers on the payment, the other thing is that i purchased 2 Blankets from 1 Buy Now and Another 1 from Another Buy Now but from the same seller, so instead of paying 2 payments i combined it into 1, herewith the details!

Purchased Items

thick and soft baby blanket

2 items x R45.00 R90.00

Shipping + R25.00

Total R115.00

Purchased Items

thick and soft baby blanket 1 item x R45.00 R45.00

Shipping R0

Total R45.00

The Total i paid was R160.00 and the Order Number were: Order : 4690075/Order : 4690078

Herewith the Payment Confirmation from my Bank FNB:

Dear Mandy,

Payment of R160.00 done into
BOB
’s Account for the 3 Baby Blankets, herewith the Confirmation of the Payment:

Thank You Kindly,

Mari’

OnceOff Payment

Account Number Date Total Processed Failed Pending

Recipient Name Recipient Account Recipient Reference Pay & Clear Now Pay Amount Reference Payment Details Status

Print Download

FinishSave Recipient

Online Banking - 087 575 0000 | Client ID: 329707 | Support Number: 2323031 | Technical Reference [H-101-L 20120331152625]

First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider - (NCRCP20)

Thank You Kindly,

Mari'

Edited by qball
Removed Banking details

Oh dear, Mari. A relative new buyer on BoB has recently done this to me and I am still waiting for payment.

You need to call through to BoB tomorrow and ask for someone in the billing department to assist you. They will advise you how to go about sorting this out.

As I often have said, even "experienced" BoB users make mistakes at times!

Oh dear, Mari. A relative new buyer on BoB has recently done this to me and I am still waiting for payment.

You need to call through to BoB tomorrow and ask for someone in the billing department to assist you. They will advise you how to go about sorting this out.

As I often have said, even "experienced" BoB users make mistakes at times!

Oh no, don't say that, this cannot take that long, i mean i sent the confirmation through to BOB, it does not really make sense, all they really need to do is look for the reference number my bank gave, what tickles my bones is the seller were very quick to answer my questions, but after i bought i am receiving no contact, i really hate this and i am going to have to start thinking twice from buying if sellers keep doing this - not nice!

And i am still waiting for a reply on this, i am not impressed!

PS! My apologies to BOB, i forgot for a while it is weekend and that you guys always attend to my queries, thank you Andries, i will call them tommorrow - i am sure they will assist me!:oops:

Edited by DestinysAngels
Apology to BOB!

Deep breaths now, Mari. It's the week-end!

Morning:grin:Solance,

Thank you so much for sorting this problem out for me, there was another gentleman i spoke to but cannot remember his:smile1:name in the Accounts Department, i would like to thank him too for the wonderful assistance given to me!

Have a wonderful day further!

Kindest Regards,

Mari'