Sign in to follow this  
suzyjane01

Inefficient invoicing and payment

suzyjane01    10
suzyjane01

I keep kegetting invoicees without international postage and no apparent way i can contact the seller. Equally I will only payby Paypal so want a Paypal invoice.bidbbuy is simply 3 decades behind eBay and will give it a miss from now on

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hello suzyjane - welcome to the forum.

Buying on Bid or Buy is pretty simple if one follows the steps. Not all sellers offer international shipping, i.e. they only sell to South African buyers. You need to always ask a question of the seller, before bidding, whether they offer international shipping and, if so, what the cost will be. Only then should you bid on the item.

Hope this helps makes your buying experiences on Bid or Buy easier and more fun. Please stay with us!

Don't give up buying on Bid or Buy. The majority of sellers are kind and helpful and will go the extra mile to assist you if they can.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Hi Suzyjane01

This may be of some help to you :

If you have already made a purchase from a buyer and need to contact them, please click on "Mybidorbuy buying", and then on "all items bought or won". You will see the buyers email address and order details there.

If you havent yet purchased from the buyer you can ask a question on the item page by clicking on "Ask the seller a question" towards the top right of the item page.

Not all sellers offer paypal or international shipping so as LilythePink suggests it is always a good idea to check before making a purchase.

I hope you come right!

mellowred    10
mellowred

Hi SuzyJane

It's not really fair to blame BoB for the PayPal issue. PayPal is relatively new to SA and not all SA Banks work with PayPal. At one time it was only FNB but I have a feeling that changed very recently.

As Lily and Seeds say, if you see something you like, ask a question.

Good luck

Mandy