Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bargain Coins

Best excuses for not paying (LOL)

11 posts in this topic

4 Weeks after auction closed etc. I get this excuse " the night of the auction while we slept, they robbed us and took everything. So when we woke I could not check to see the website. I used the computer at my work today to note that you gave me 2 negative ratings, can you please fix that as it looks bad to me to sell more items. I will send you your lots on Saturday (6 days later)"

I was so stunned and then he continued" the other winners did receive their lots and gave me positive ratings, so can you please change the ratings as i want to list more items"

:cool:

Sounds as though you are very important to the man, brandon! Do you realise he cannot sell anything without you helping him? ROFL

Hope he sends your items pronto!

So...the night of the auction they got robbed...he woke up and saw that he could not go to the website...LMAO.

Then he used the computer at work to check that you gave him a poop rating.

He only went to work 4 weeks after the auction...?:ninja:

"LMAO...I got robbed last night...woke up this morning and saw that it was impossible for me to have coffee, coz' they skuiled my kettle."

Im so silly:biggrin:

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL

So I made coffee at work....4weeks later.....

So I made coffee at work....4weeks later.....

Yep - with sour milk !

Obviously spent the 4 weeks in his Sherlock Holmes hat, tracing down the thieves.

Well...give the oke a break...I would be blerrie bummed if my kettle was skuiled an I only had coffee 4 weeks later met suur melk...gee vir ou Hennie 'n kans asseblief :huh:

Obviously spent the 4 weeks in his Sherlock Holmes hat, tracing down the thieves.

Must've had some potent stuff in the Sherlock Holmes briar...

I hope he was carrying his magnifying glass!

still not received my lots!!

Yes did complain to BOB, but seller is not listing anything neither sending me my wins. i am thinking to start a collection company. Maybe employ some of all these 20 year old war veterans