Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

BoB Page Broken.....

voldermort

I can do nothing, go nowhere.......my front page doesn't even look right, only the forum is working :wondering:

ATOMICSQUIRREL

Mine is Working 100%.:razz:

lilythepink

My pages are fine, too.

voldermort

yip, it just came back.

qball

Small glitch, it has been fixed. Apologies to all for this error.

ATOMICSQUIRREL

Must be one of those new bugs you experienced.... a "Wayjen Worm":biggrin:

oaks and acorns
Must be one of those new bugs you experienced.... a "Wayjen Worm":biggrin:

Actually, no. Twas me, I broke it while tweaking a rainbow in the early hours of this morning. Then got a 500-something error and stuff disappeared.

Small glitch, it has been fixed. Apologies to all for this error.

Pleased to hear it was nothing serious.

lilythepink

Again, tonight, I am unable to access the BoB pages but the forum access is fine! Are there gremlins around again because it's Friday, 13th?

Guest Guest

Hi there,

we are currently experiencing issues with our upstream provider (Internet Solutions) and it also appears that there are routing issues with certain ISPs.

We are busy investigating the issue with Internet Solutions engineers and hope that everything will be back to normal soon.

lilythepink

Thanks for letting us know, Joe! Hope you don't have to burn the midnight oil with Internet Solutions! :unsure:

Perhaps I should send you an opsit kers?

svw
Hi there,

we are currently experiencing issues with our upstream provider (Internet Solutions) and it also appears that there are routing issues with certain ISPs.

We are busy investigating the issue with Internet Solutions engineers and hope that everything will be back to normal soon.

Oh dear ! I owe my kids and apology I've been blaming them for taking up all the bandwith and slowing things down - will they be glad I checked the forum !!!!!!

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi there,

There were problems reported by some sellers earlier in the week -these reports should be taken seriously as we do not suck them out of our thumbs.

I am sure many sellers and bob lost out last night as no one could place bids on any items that were closing last night and i think many suffered some major losses.

NEIL

ATA STAMP CENTRE

And when trying to go back to my seller page now there is still a problem-Cannot load or do any work since last night.

NEIL

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Can access most now but images still will not upload.

NEIL

Little Miss Muffet

I could not get into Bob at all last night.

lilythepink

Well I've managed to get into my pages today although I must admit I haven't tried loading any pictures yet.

I have tremendous sympathy for those who had items closing last night and buyers could see (or bid on) their items, though.