Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calvaneo 1583

Courier watches door to door???who to use as many say its not allowed???

3 posts in this topic

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to find out from other watch/jewellery sellers who they use for door to door couriers besides speed services as many do not allow watches or jewellery to be be sent. I know sellers on here send it anyway and label it as gift or ornament but have you ever had any problems doing this?

I just sent 2 packages by berco express, will find out tomorrow if they will arrive, do any other sellers of Jewellery/watches use Berco? anybody had any problem with being refused to send there goods?

Thanks in advance!!!

Kyle

Calvaneo 1583

Edited by calvaneo 1583

which courier told you they dont transport watches ? I recieve and send watches virtually everyday via courier ,for battery changes < and have never had a query .i even send them with the Pick n Pay Berco option and have never had a loss yet.

which courier told you they dont transport watches ? I recieve and send watches virtually everyday via courier ,for battery changes < and have never had a query .i even send them with the Pick n Pay Berco option and have never had a loss yet.

Thanks I use berco now and have no problem I have sent 5 so far and all have been recieved, thanks for your reply. Kyle

hi

i use speedserivces, ram,xps and ups couriers without any problems.

frikkie