Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MsPlod

cloth with a difference...

7 posts in this topic

Well hello Doiley!

This is what Superheroes wore in the Olden days.

Edited by wayjen

& bigger than a dinner plate.....yaaay :cool:

'n Doiley met 'n crotch? New one for me! So the doiley needs to pee?

You mean when men were real men,Wayne?

You mean when men were real men,Wayne?

Yeah long long ago when people wore pajamas and lived life slow.

I think it's a cranky (crotchety) cloth designed to get visitors to spill their tea on it!

ooohhh which all goes to remind me that we went to view some items today that are going on auction later this week & Dimitri marched off to go see whatever it is that Dimitri wants to see and I went in search of books - there were a lot of closed boxes so I asked Jade to help me look in some of them - very nearby were security guards etc & I was looking in one box and Jade was putting her hand in another to feel around (the section she chose had boxes stacked almost shoulder height) & out she comes with this huge plastic "thingy" still enclosed in the see through box.....oh my word - she looked at it for a moment or two, turned on the unfortunate security guard who was closest & told him that this upcoming auction was nothing short of perverted & depraved......I know she said some other things too but I was too busy laughing at the look of utter scandalised disgust on her face, and the look of utter astonishment on the security guards face who was suddenly bn verbally attacked whilst having this plastic "thingy" waved in his face.....