Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fashion Police

Unfair Neutral?

9 posts in this topic

Is this Neutral rating fair? The product was advertised as a factory return item with minor or non-noticeable flaws. 100% Authentic at R215. The images in the listing is of the actual jean. I'm really not happy with this rating, for the above reason (item as advertised) and the fact that the buyer did not notify me upfront or give me an opportunity to rectify before placing the rating. In addition, I have responded to the buyer and offered him a full refund and requested his banking details twice already to which he still hasn't replied. I doubt very much that he actually wants to return the jean for a refund. Jeans - Authentic Guess Rocker Boot Leg Jeans (Size 30) was sold for R215.00 on 15 Mar at 10:12 by Fashion Police in Cape Town (ID:60746731) NEUTRAL RATING: Comment: goods recieved, but front pockets sizes are not even Thandulwazi (2) Rating: 75.00% positive ratings Location: East London Joined: 16 Oct 2011

I don't think it is fair Fashion Police!

Look at the neutral I got this morning

2 X KANGMEI CHILLI SLIMMING SOAP

Rated Seller

MiemsJewels (10695 rating7.gif)

Originally Rated

26 Mar 2012 09:29

Rating

NEUTRAL

Comment

i think the delivery and service was good the problem is that i dont see any changes that the product has made in my affected area.

Reply from

MiemsJewels (10695 rating7.gif) verifieduser.gif

26 Mar 2012 12:39

Rating very unfair. You cannot expect a miracle within 2 weeks! Please change rating!

Geez Miems, there's no words! That is just ridiculous, what the....?!

Not all buyers realise how crucial the ratings are for us sellers. I really take it very seriously, even if it's just a neutral - it's my reputation on the line and I can't be held responsible for an impulsive buyer who does not read before he buys. This is clearly his error. Might as well I walk into PicknPay, see a shelf stacked with Cadbury slabs on special at only R3 each because they're broken or near expiry date; buy them and then realise - "oh shucks, they're broken"?! Where's the common sense?

One common denominator - both buyers are new to bidorbuy!

One common denominator - both buyers are new to bidorbuy!

Exactly....always the new buyers. I think its plain nasty en ongemanierd.! ek stuur sommer haar R25 met die pos terug en file an snc.

I have found that there seems to be more of a tendency lately of buyers to give neutral ratings with a negative comment, especially without contacting the seller and many don't respond at all to queries by the seller.

I really feel that this is unfair towards the seller, as the buyer knows that the chances of a neutral being removed is highly unlikely and the buyer uses the neutral to attack the seller's reputation.

I feel that these ratings should be removed regardless of whether they affect the overall percentage or not, as the comments are still there for all to read.

Exactly....always the new buyers. I think its plain nasty en ongemanierd.! ek stuur sommer haar R25 met die pos terug en file an snc.

Send her a free diet at the same time !

LOL Great Idea!. I can bet you its one of the big-boobed-back-side, ladies who really needs a miracle!

I am on strike until the fat lady sing!! And remove my Neutral. I'ts drawing my attention from my (already behind) work!

Miems' behind is getting attention?