Sign in to follow this  
LanaS

Treasure Hunt Competition March 2012

Pathway

What happens if you win the lovely prize, but don't live in J'burg?

oaks and acorns

Perhaps the cash value?

Edited by oaks and acorns

Pickle Bearies

What happens if you win but don't want the spa voucher? I just want to enter for the R1000 to be spent on BOB. Perhaps I can auction off the spa voucher?:rolleyes:

LanaS

Hi, the spa voucher is transferable - you could even sell it on bidorbuy. In any case, for this particular spa voucher we already have a winner, the participant who was the first to discover the hidden treasure. (The winners - or winner - will be revealed in our blog next week.)

LanaS
What happens if you win but don't want the spa voucher? I just want to enter for the R1000 to be spent on BOB. Perhaps I can auction off the spa voucher?:rolleyes:

Yes, indeed, you could auction off the voucher on bob! (Next time, perhaps - the winner of this one is already known. Visit our blog about mid-next week to see who was the first to discover the hidden listing.)

MsPlod
In any case, for this particular spa voucher we already have a winner, the participant who was the first to discover the hidden treasure. (The winners - or winner - will be revealed in our blog next week.)

The winner has already been revealed on bookface... LOL!

wayjen
The winner has already been revealed on bookface... LOL!

I thought it was twitface?

LanaS

Hi, the voucher is transferable! (Alas, this one has been won already...)

LanaS

Clue # 2 in the bidorbuy Treasure Hunt Competition

And here is the Clue # 2, only for the eyes of those who did not already unearth the hidden listing on bidorbuy: It may be priceless, but the seller seems willing to part with it for less than a grand.

MsPlod
And here is the Clue # 2, only for the eyes of those who did not already unearth the hidden listing on bidorbuy: It may be priceless, but the seller seems willing to part with it for less than a grand.

must be a small upright piano if not a grand?

JohnBenn

The clues are too early for me I was up till 2:hm:...just woke up.

Godman

Found it but the link does not work :/

I lie..thats another competition it seems lol

Edited by Godman

LanaS
Found it but the link does not work :/

I lie..thats another competition it seems lol

True, that's another competition that gets imported onto bob by error... We'll deal with it just now. (We want exclusivity, after all!)

LanaS

Since the first-come prize (spa voucher) has been snatched up already, it's not only the early bird that stands a chance to win of R1000-to-spend-on-bob... The odds are the same for everyone, so keep on looking for the hidden listing until it closes on Friday!

CyberComputersSA

How many listings has been revealed yet ?

I found one listing so far. Now is there another one (todays one) that has to be found ?

LanaS
I found one listing so far. Now is there another one (todays one) that has to be found ?

Hi, there is only one listing to be found! Congratulations to all who managed to discover it so far; your job is done - now just keep your fingers crossed and visit our blog mid-next week to see if you've won. As for others, who are still searching, there will be 3 more clues for them over the next 3 days.

MsPlod
I thought it was twitface?

Unca BoB's FB page - not to be confused with the Tweet page - has soooo much information! LOL!

40 folks (and counting) have found the mystery item so far. Some have even rated the trader ha hah hah!

LanaS

Clue #3 posted on Google+

Do you really need it? Well, even if you already found the mystery item in the bidorbuy Treasure Hunt competition, without the help of clue #3, visit the bidorbuy.co.za page on Google+ anyway (and add us to your circle).

LanaS
Unca BoB's FB page - not to be confused with the Tweet page - has soooo much information! LOL!

40 folks (and counting) have found the mystery item so far. Some have even rated the trader ha hah hah!

...and we love the ratings! Not that the ratings prejudice the outcome!

JohnBenn
must be a small upright piano if not a grand?

Darn you really had me going there.I almost bought a piano....I thought we had to buy something everyday:notrust:lol

LanaS

Clue # 5 posted in the bidorbuy blog

Yes, We reveal it all! Today is the last day to enter the bidorbuy Treasure Hunt competition. Good luck to you!

MsPlod
Darn you really had me going there.I almost bought a piano....I thought we had to buy something everyday:notrust:lol

Well - I nearly bought this on day one...

...and we love the ratings! Not that the ratings prejudice the outcome!

Thank YOU for the lovely rating too... will rate you when I get my prize LOL! just joking... will rate you at the end of the competition! It was fun thanks!

Yes, We reveal it all! Today is the last day to enter the bidorbuy Treasure Hunt competition. Good luck to you!

BoB reveals all???

58f5a73099713_revealall.gif.fa334a76b88464f5a23d64cfdb140db4.gif ..... you guys are going to have to get used to this sort of thing......[ATTACH=CONFIG]2925[/ATTACH]

LanaS

BoB reveals all???

..... you guys are going to have to get used to this sort of thing......

(Quote censored) Well, well, we are all for transparency, but if certain powers-to-be see this...