Sign in to follow this  
Whitewolf

Organza Bag Supplier

Whitewolf    10
Whitewolf

I would like to start selling my product on bid@buy but would need organza bag suppliers where i can buy in bulk. Anyone got a idea where i can start my search. Thank you

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Whitewolf,

Cali Craft to the rescue - again! :wink:

We sell organza bags (as per the crazy listings). The regular online retail of these bags is R2.50 each (for the plain, R3.00 for those with gold patterns), but I can offer a discount based on quantities.

We do have several hundreds in stock in a variety of colours. There is another supplier in PE for these bags, but their cost alone ensures that the selling price is around R5 each!

Kind regards,

Janet

Whitewolf    10
Whitewolf

Organza bags

:D Hi there Janet of Cali Craft - I have shopped around and the best price up to date is R 1 a bag at one of the stores close to where i work in Pretoria. So i thought that if they sell it at that price, they must buy it for less somewhere else. But as you know - most dont share their trade info with others. So i thought i would try online.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

No problem.

If you can get the bags at R1 each at the moment - that's good! Go for it, plus it saves you the postage cost!

Most of the sellers (online and in-store) who can sell the bags that cheap, usually import in large quantities.

Kind regards,

Cali Craft

Montrose16    10
Montrose16

Hi Joanne,

I have contacted local manufacturers and they are more than double the price of the ones we import.

Our prices are R1.00 for 9cmx 6.5cm plain colours and R1.50 for 13cm x 9.5cm plain colours. Large quantities are available.

Patterned bags are available but will be more expensive.

Regards,

Michelle.

BeadandCraft Studio    10
BeadandCraft Studio

Hi,Joanne

I have gold printed organza bags in various colours(13cmx9.5cm)at R1.35 each.The larger gold printed organza bags(18cmx13cm) are R1.50 each.These are wholesale prices.

Regards

Denise

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

hmmmm

what do u do with a organza bag ?

Delicious    10
Delicious

For the ladies who sell jewellery or beads, it is just so much more well presented if it comes in a organza bag.

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Hi

Is anyone interested in long thin plastic tubes for bead string packaging. I can get some in long rolls, you cut off the length you need, or in strips. It is cheaper than the organza bags and can be tied off with a piece of ribbon if you want it to look pretty, or with the tiny coloured rubber bands which I can get in packs of 1000's directly from the factory.

I live in factory paradise as far as plastics and packaging is concerned, so if anyone has any requirements, please let me know.

I can also get hold of industrial plastic heat sealers, handheld types or the bigger shop types - cheaper than verimark although not as pretty. My verimark one lasted 7 months and packed up, these last forever! Heat-sealing PLASTIC TUBES is a lot cheaper than buying bags, there is no wastage.

Please let me know if you are interested I will obtain pricing on the units and be able to supply the tubes in various widths permanently at better prices than having to buy ziplock bags, or the other self-seal bags.

Regards

Sandy