Sign in to follow this  
LanaS

Watch this space... (again)

wayjen

oooh it feels just like Easter!!

JohnBenn
& so I have "bought" my item - however Dimitri didn't know about this competition & when he logged on & saw what I had "purchased", he wanted to know if the heat had finally caught up with me :weeabooface:

BTW: do we get positive ratings for being good buyers? :ninja:

Should we not wait for all the clues?Or should we buy daily? I'm confused......:confused:twice.

mellowred

Don't tell me everyone has found the item?

animated-smileys-embarrassed-44.gif.a2fa88c9ac02545693dac5630d8821c9.gif

voldermort
Should we not wait for all the clues?Or should we buy daily? I'm confused......:confused:twice.

Oh hell, I don't know.....but I think it's a different thing daily that you need to buy :cool:

admin

Only 5 people so far Cuanette, move it move it :ninja:

wayjen

There go my chances!

voldermort

noooo, doesn't buying the thing automatically enter you into the R1000 draw?

BTW: whilst roaming around today I noticed that the Lotto this coming Saturday is R40 000 000.00 (hope that's right) so you could always win that instead...........

wayjen
noooo, doesn't buying the thing automatically enter you into the R1000 draw?

BTW: whilst roaming around today I noticed that the Lotto this coming Saturday is R40 000 000.00 (hope that's right) so you could always win that instead...........

yes tell mello yello she must buy it and can win the money back.

lilythepink

No, Wayne, mellowred and voldermort - The Beak plans to win it!

voldermort
No, Wayne, mellowred and voldermort - The Beak plans to win it!

I know the numbers that shall be drawn :ninja:

MsPlod
PS: It's amazing what comes up when looking for eggs. I hope Hennie doesn't see what is being browsed on this PC. He'll either think it's his lucky day or he'll run like hell.

I also saw some things I didn't know existed! Gulp! Shoulda done the search with the "adult" listings disabled. Some of them will definitely have Hennie running like hell - LOL!

Gotta getta tikkit!:cheesy:

LanaS

The first participant to discover the hidden listing gets (actually, already got) the spa voucher. At the end, everyone who "bought" the thing gets into a draw for R1000 to spend on bidorbuy, including the spa voucher winner. So, she (yes, it was a she) could end up scooping both prizes!

Edited by LanaS

voldermort
noooo, doesn't buying the thing automatically enter you into the R1000 draw?]

Yes, that is correct. The first to discover the hidden listing gets (actually, already got) the spa voucher. At the end, everyone who "bought" the thing gets into a draw for R1000 to spend on bidorbuy, including the spa voucher winner. So, she (yes, it was a she) could end up scooping both prizes!

Nooooo.....she got her spa so now she has to resign from the competition leaving the way free for the other (so far 4) buyers to battle it out :laugh:

LanaS

Hi, you may wait for all the clues, or you may try guessing...

wayjen

Morning Lana Lang, excuse my blonde moment here but what happens today and the next few days when it comes to the Treasure Hunt if people found/bought the item on day one? Is there another hunt today for something else?

voldermort
Morning Lana Lang, excuse my blonde moment here but what happens today and the next few days when it comes to the Treasure Hunt if people found/bought the item on day one? Is there another hunt today for something else?

No, we win.........we were the smartest so it's ours, will you share your R250 split with me, Wayne?:amuse:

wayjen

sure!!!!!!

I'll have the banana and you can have the fresh cream.

voldermort

One that costs R250 is bound to be huge.....with cherries, nuts, syrupy stuff & bigger than a table as well :cheesy:

MsPlod

It's kinda boring not having to guess or having a competition any more? Maybe we should encourage Ruthie to have another one to keep us busy?

LanaS

Hi, looks like we made the competition too easy... or is it because bidorbuyer are so well versed in search? Anyway, if you crossed the finish line, there's nothing for you to do but wait for all the runners-up to catch up... And unlike in a real race, they too get their name entered into the draw for the R1000-to-spend-on-bob prize.

MsPlod
Hi, you may enter more than once - but please place an "order" for the quantity of 1 at a time (and of course - do not make a payment). Placing more orders (with each individual order for 1 item only) will NOT increase your chances of winning. Orders with the quantity of more than 1 at a time will be disqualified from the draw.

(Post edited: apologies for those who saw it before editing: so, you may enter as many times as you want, but it will count as ONE entry... we'll keep an eye out on the people who have 2 accounts - we know who they are.)

I really do not wish to deny Asha Craft aka Changing Handz of two prizes - but ???????

LanaS
I really do not wish to deny Asha Craft aka Changing Handz of two prizes - but ???????

Just to set the record right: Asha Craft did the right thing and forfeited the Spa Voucher prize, so there'll be a re-draw for that one (and the winner announced in our blog). See this page. And thank you, MsPlod, for pointing out our omission - you really have a sharp eye!

lilythepink

MsPlod doesn't have this name for nothing!

And blessings to Asha/Amanda who is always honourable!

MsPlod
...MsPlod, for pointing out our omission - you really have a sharp eye!

Nah - just stubborn! and maybe a little

coucou.gif.1083000935032de9e36854a8cd08d0ef.gif