Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LanaS

Watch this space... (again)

48 posts in this topic

Yes, it can mean only one thing. Watch this space to find out what!

Surely you jest!

Spill the beans Lana Lang!

We reveal it all in the bidorbuy Treasure Hunt competition blog post: the dates, the rules, T&C, roadmap, clue solutions... (Oops, sorry, Superman says NO solutions, so had to delete them.) Remember to enter come Monday 26th, and good luck!

I'm not sure what I'll do with a spa voucher,but the thousand sounds sweet.:blink1:

I want a Spar voucher for a thousand sweets.

I want a Spar voucher for a thousand sweets.
Me too lol

Sounds like Lana is competing with Ruthie! Oh dear. :bigsmile:

Sounds like Lana is competing with Ruthie! Oh dear. :bigsmile:

Ahhh, perhaps instead of a 'something' in coffee beans, it is how many invisible snowmen do you see in this pile of rice.:bigsmile:

Ruthie

What happens if one can't spell properly? Would that mean one's bacon is cooked?

eggzactly WPCPlod

Now just to sit back and wait for Lana Lang to inform moi (yes I can type French), that I have won R1000 to buy sweets and cakes and a 2 Lt Jive.

where do you give your answer? FB?

Yes Sammie, but not to worry when I win (positive thoughts), I will save some sweeties for you guys too.

Yes Sammie, but not to worry when I win (positive thoughts), I will save some sweeties for you guys too.

Thanks Wayne....I know I can always count on you :cool: how will you be getting to Sandton to go jump in the spa?

acksherly - someone else got there before Wayne... LOL! So he can rest assured that the sweeties and cakes and 2L Jive are not going to be diluted by a day at the spa!

Thanks Wayne....I know I can always count on you :cool: how will you be getting to Sandton to go jump in the spa?

You silly twisted girl, we have a Quickspa (it's really just a drive-thru and a hose pipe) up the road and they will gladly take my money, no need to go to Sandton.

acksherly - someone else got there before Wayne... LOL! So he can rest assured that the sweeties and cakes and 2L Jive are not going to be diluted by a day at the spa!

foiled again!!!!!!!!

They had crib notes, I want a recount.

sounds very like our MaccyD down the road...if you blink you miss it :weird:

foiled again!!!!!!!!

They had crib notes, I want a recount.

You have to wake up early for the rest of the week - keep all your eyes peeled :weeabooface:

where do you give your answer? FB?

Hi, no need to give an answer; when you come to the hidden treasure listing, proceed to complete an order for it (only one item at a time, please), but DO NOT pay, and your name will be entered into a draw for R1000 to spend on bob.

Hi, no need to give an answer; when you come to the hidden treasure listing, proceed to complete an order for it (only one item at a time, please), but DO NOT pay, and your name will be entered into a draw for R1000 to spend on bob.

I take it that a buyer's name will only be entered into the draw once - so no need to buy loads of the same item? What happens with folks who have two trading accounts so they can enter twice?

I take it that a buyer's name will only be entered into the draw once - so no need to buy loads of the same item? What happens with folks who have two trading accounts so they can enter twice?

Hi, you may enter more than once - but please place an "order" for the quantity of 1 at a time (and of course - do not make a payment). Placing more orders (with each individual order for 1 item only) will NOT increase your chances of winning. Orders with the quantity of more than 1 at a time will be disqualified from the draw.

(Post edited: apologies for those who saw it before editing: so, you may enter as many times as you want, but it will count as ONE entry... we'll keep an eye out on the people who have 2 accounts - we know who they are.)

Edited by LanaS

& so I have "bought" my item - however Dimitri didn't know about this competition & when he logged on & saw what I had "purchased", he wanted to know if the heat had finally caught up with me :weeabooface:

BTW: do we get positive ratings for being good buyers? :ninja:

Still looking. I think I know what to look for I just can't find the darn thing. :wacko:

PS: It's amazing what comes up when looking for eggs. I hope Hennie doesn't see what is being browsed on this PC. He'll either think it's his lucky day or he'll run like hell.