Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pathway

HUGE big enormous pictures!!!

9 posts in this topic

Hi, please can someone help me? I've recently got a little Canon point and shoot, very happy with it, but it seems to produce (sometimes, and sometimes not) huge big pictures which won't download.

I've tried compressing them, hope I'm doing it right, but the pic still stay 5 or 6 megs, and it's only one lonely chair!

Of course, those pics just won't load.

Grrrrrrr.....

Sounds like you have the camera on "L" (taking billboard size pics)...change it to "M2",that should solve the problem.You should find it under "func.set".If we have the same cameras, "func.set" is just below "menu".Then just press down to get to it,and change it.

There is also a fantastic programme (free) called Photoscape. Easy to use - can edit pictures using many of the features of the more advanced expensive software programmes.

Thanks, both of you. JB, I've reset it, and will see what happens. MrsP, going to look that up right away. Wonderful people here on BoB xxxx

Thanks, both of you. JB, I've reset it, and will see what happens. MrsP, going to look that up right away. Wonderful people here on BoB xxxx

Good luck - hope you get the perfect picture!

PS regarding the MrsP - the only thing I missus is my mind! LOL!

if you read the THREAD heading quickly and without youre glasses on I thought it read somefing else , maybe about a painting?

if you read the THREAD heading quickly and without youre glasses on I thought it read somefing else , maybe about a painting?

I thought the same lol